Skate America 2016 - Videos & Results | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skate America 2016 - Videos & Results

TangoTraumatica

On the Ice
I spoke up for Mao88 on other thread and came here to do some pleading myself. But reading all the expert pleading I can't help LOL and thinking it's like an early memorial event so a person who has long been taken for granted can hear all the nice things people were too complacent to tell her before. I hope Mao88 will be moved by the sincere expressions of gratitude and appreciation and bestow her diligent favors on us again, maybe with some help and collaboration from somebody else. It was so organized and easy to enjoy. Thank you, Mao88.

I couldn't agree more Violet Bliss. I really didn't realize how much I relied on these threads until now, and I feel bad that I wasn't more appreciative earlier. I have absolutely been taking these threads for granted and I desperately wish I hadn't. My sincerest apologies for not being more appreciative of your hard work earlier, Mao88.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I couldn't agree more Violet Bliss. I really didn't realize how much I relied on these threads until now, and I feel bad that I wasn't more appreciative earlier. I have absolutely been taking these threads for granted and I desperately wish I hadn't. My sincerest apologies for not being more appreciative of your hard work earlier, Mao88.

Mao88 never even minded until some people went too far. I understand they didn't mean to be rude but it just shows how taking someone's generosity for granted can blind people to their negligence of basic etiquette.

Shani

On the Ice
Mao88 I have lived in 5 countries and only ever been able to watch the sport I love because of your links. Whatever you decide is fine but you should understand you have spread the joy of watching a sport where tv and internet access is limited, in South America and elsewhere. I wish the isu got this but Mao thank you!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Mao, you are as much an institution here as the logo and I have always tried to thank you and show just how appreciated you are since I first joined here. Believe me, your hard work is VERY MUCH appreciated, and even RELIED ON by so many of us here.

Tallorder

On the Ice
Mao88. Your precision and timeliness have no peers. I actually agree with you reasons for being angered and frustrated by the other poster. I mean, copy and (edit) and paste? Seriously? So inconsiderate.

Mao88. We respect whatever you decide. But please DO consider returning. Thank you.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm just one more fan of Mao88, incredibly appreciative of the work that has been shared over the seasons.

I'm also an alternative voice to those who like to watch all the videos or like to watch without spoilers.

I rarely have time to watch an entire competition. I want to watch my favorites and I want to watch those who I do not follow as well... but have apparently skated a humdinger to be near the top. Although I appreciate any athlete doing their best, I just don't have the time or interest to watch a skater I don't generally enjoy skate a lackluster performance that didn't score well.

When time is tight, Mao88 gave me just the information I needed to make the most of my time.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe Mao88 is being further angered by all of posting we're doing in this thread which we've all been asked in the OP not to do :bang:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Maybe Mao88 is being further angered by all of posting we're doing in this thread which we've all been asked in the OP not to do :bang:

That was because Mao88 wanted to keep the integrity of this thread as the source of organized and easy to find videos for everybody. Now that s/he has decided this is no more such a source, it's no more about the same principle. I think it's appropriate we express our appreciation and gratitude for all the work s/he has done over the years whether or not this work will continue.

Antyv

On the Ice
Ladies FS (720p, fully, not screen capture, without commentaries) with Victory Ceremony are available for download on tracker
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5300919
Men FS (720p, fully, not screen capture, without commentaries)
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5301354
Ice Dance FD with Victory Ceremony (720p, fully, not screen capture, without commentaries)
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5301361
Free, registration for torrent. One can download without registration by magnet-link. Enjoy watching!

Last edited: