2016 Skate America Pairs SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Russian Pairs make me happy. They always look so pretty.

There were some sloppy bits though. The twist is fab. And this program has so much personality than last year.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Evgenia needs a headpiece, good start for them but they need more pep for me in this program

Scovies

Final Flight
I like that program much better than last year's. And those were some quality elements. That twist, good lord.

TGee

Record Breaker
I kind of see T/M as more classically oriented skaters... So this program seems kind of awkward for them? Am I the only one who feels that way?

Great technical skate other than unison issues on the SBS jumps and spins, but like you I wasn't buying it for some reason. Felt like it was exhibition music for them.....or something.

Lota

Record Breaker
I really like this program! Of course, still as not playful as they need to be, but hopefully that will improve :yes: And while I love the dress, I do wish it was a bit more colourful. Great performance anyway though!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i didnt like the program... the pulse of the music was faster than them... it felt awkward to me

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well it's a step up from Lionel Ritchie tapioca pudding, but this is music that DEMANDS the sassy and something resembling A PERSONALITY, neither of which i saw any evidence of at any point. Technically a wow, but otherwise, it felt, and this is odd to say this in October, OVER-rehearsed, to the point that all the spontaneity and life has already been drained out of it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Were these costumes meant to go with their aborted new program? Tarah's dress is gorgeous- oiled bronze is not a color you see often in skating (but should).

Damn, shame about the fall

Krunchii

Record Breaker
A lot of hesitation going into that throw lutz, somehow I had a feeling it wouldn't be successful

Tyranid

Final Flight
Season best score for TM! :yahoo: They Beat Savchenko's score from Nebelhorn.

Mozer is happy too: "great technique, good job"

Fedor also noted great technique, especially their lvl 4 3Twist.