2016 Skate America Men's SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's SP

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I was so eager to watch but Portuguese ESP2 is still airing Table Tennis Live, hope it finishes soon. Super excited to watch all the programs, particularly Boyang's Spiderman, super curious about the costume :p

I feel your pain. Sometimes games of the ball preempt the network skating broadcasts here in Spokane.
Ref: Spiderman...are strings involved?

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Well it seems I got timezones wrong and men's only starts in like 1h. But they should be showing the ladies before, still didn't watch a thing from Skate America besides some practice videos and I like my ESP local commentary, they don't say a thing during the skater's performance and only comment after =)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Shoma and Boyang, I can't wait!!!
On a personal note, I wish to see Sergei, Max and Nam doing really, really well! :cheer2:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
INW is up and running! The darkened arena awaits the ISU bugles....
10 minutes! Go Jason, Adam, Uno!

Last edited:

Nathan13

Medalist
Just heard the glorious news that Adam has a new FP... hope he's ready to debut it tomorrow...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good morning, it's just after 5am. :bed: :yawn:

Brendan with his game face on and grooving to the arena music.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just heard the glorious news that Adam has a new FP... hope he's ready to debut it tomorrow...

It is glorious news, isn't it? No more Tuneless Bloodless:biggrin: He does intend to skate it tomorrow.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Lights are up, men are at the gates. Good luck everyone! Especially you, Brendan... for Karne's sake