2016 Skate America Men's SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's SP

Layback11

Record Breaker
They're discussing the required elements and all I can think is, "I wish my StSq could cover the whole ice!" In my programs, I'm only allowed to use half. Which sucks, because footwork is my favorite. :slink:
No idea what that has to do with this event, but go Tim and Boyang!

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
Oops. Spiderman just took a tumble.

I hope Nam does well. Still feel so bad about what happened to him last year.

liv

Record Breaker
Ok, so on CBC livestream, the commentator's name is Michael... Michael Weiss?? it sounds like him maybe.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I'm grateful for CBC for the streaming. SA used to be the most difficult for me to view life in spite of close distance and convenient timing because of very vigilant protection of rights by the US network.

I hope others find the live stream they need. Maybe Hola would help.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
OMG OMG IT STARTED!! Couldnt ask for a better saturday night, its currently 8:11 p.m here, im eating pizza, have some wine and ice cream and the cbs stream works perfect for me with hola!! :D im all in for an all nighter!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Well, I'd love Boyangs costume more if it was actually red and blue, but I'm still on board :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone!:cheer:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
They're discussing the required elements and all I can think is, "I wish my StSq could cover the whole ice!" In my programs, I'm only allowed to use half. Which sucks, because footwork is my favorite. :slink:
No idea what that has to do with this event, but go Tim and Boyang!

Can you do circular? That would get you twice the distance

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
wow Brendans look have matured alot over the summer.... he actually looks like a mature handsome man now ;) cant wait for Boyangs spiderman, first time seeing it this season, costume is spot on!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Brendan looks like my ex who is half australian... well well... i now know his good genes were coming from australia