2016 Skate America Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Short Dance

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Better than my initial look at the program at the first day practice session, but still not my favorite.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
73 is a great score to start with. They should be happy with that. And the judges didn't punish them for being risky so I'd say it's a good start.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
That was such a weird lift. She looked like she was riding an imaginary stationary bike in the air...

NaVi

Medalist
It's tough I know. :( I know saying the USA is so big isn't an excuse cause there's a limited amount of locations for CoR. And sameish with Skate Canada.

Well Russia is a very centralized country... but it's nice they are able to fill the stands mostly.

In the US Fed's defense, they've held it around the same place 3 years in a row now trying to target the same people around Chicago... which is not a bad strategy... but now I think it's time to find a permanent home(if one is possible).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For reference, the Shibs score is the second highest SD score this season. Only behind Virtue and Moir.

andromache

Record Breaker
Interesting how polarizing the views are on the Shibs SD. I hope it wins you skeptics over by the end of the season.

Who is doing the commentary on IN?

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I kinda like the random draw thing. It's interesting seeing a world podium team like Shibs and contrasting team to an up and coming team like Yura/Gamelin

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i love the shibs... so it's a bit weird to me not to love this program... they move well.. i just don't know... hip hop in tux is weird ;) and well, i am hoping for more fierce
Interesting how polarizing the views are on the Shibs SD. I hope it wins you skeptics over by the end of the season.

Who is doing the commentary on IN?

andromache

Record Breaker
Well Russia is a very centralized country... but it's nice they are able to fill the stands mostly.

In the US Fed's defense, they've held it around the same place 3 years in a row now trying to target the same people around Chicago... which is not a bad strategy... but now I think it's time to find a permanent home(if one is possible).

I don't think a major metropolitan area in the Midwest is a bad idea (can draw audience from east coast and smaller midwest cities). But Cubs/Dodgers game is going on so.....