2016 Skate America TV & Live Stream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America TV & Live Stream

Antyv

On the Ice
The ISU channel is working for the archive streams, I'll tell you this evening what happens with the live stream
Archive streams on the ISU channel are 360p only. Live streams - 720p. Although they forgot to remove from the archive 720p for the first group of ladies. :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I haven't watched Eurosport 2 HD in a very long time. I'd forgotten how amazing the quality is, how good sport looks on it, combined with a decent HD television. :love:
edit: unfortunately, only a few minutes in, and the Dutch commentator has already managed to talk about himself, having been at a competition in Montreal... yeah, whatever. If this keeps up, I am switching to British commentary again for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Archive streams for Ladies SP and Pairs SP are available on ISU Skating Channel:http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/

I would add the very good news that this year the ISU archiving is not geoblocked in the U.S. -- although the ISU live streaming continues to be geoblocked.

Many thanks to auser :bow: again this year for all your helpful information about streaming -- posted in in this and other threads.
Appreciate your many links to streaming.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I haven't watched Eurosport 2 HD in a very long time. I'd forgotten how amazing the quality is, how good sport looks on it, combined with a decent HD television. :love:
edit: unfortunately, only a few minutes in, and the Dutch commentator has already managed to talk about himself, having been at a competition in Montreal... yeah, whatever. If this keeps up, I am switching to British commentary again for the rest of the season.

Out of curiosity - who is he?

Just wondering if it was one of your current or former skaters. Or just a regular person who thinks viewers want to know all about him.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is there anybody recording right now ESP2 British? I'd like to see it on youtube :(

I'm not (watching F1 qualifying this evening, and then going to bed).

But, there are some YouTube users who regularly post videos of the British ESP coverage. You might have to wait for them to start appearing, though.

But, it is worth it.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Out of curiosity - who is he?
Jeroen Prins, with Haya Leenards. And just when I write this, he's happily chatting about recognizing many members in the jury. *rolls eyes* . He does some judging at events, but not sure when/where (not many big events, anyway). I think he's an Ice Dance expert. She, according to wiki, is also an international judge, and participated in a few Ladies events in the Netherlands in the mid-90s (dunno about outside, though seems likely).
Jeroen Prins, doesn't sound like he skated very long, according to this article he became a judge at the age of 18 (?!). https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeroen_Prins

edit to add: apparently he will be judging Ice Dance at Skate Canada.

Last edited:

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Good spanish auser! :hap36: We use "de nada" in Spain, not sure in latin america :think:
The ISU channel is working for the archive streams, I'll tell you this evening what happens with the live stream (I have spanish eurosport in the tv, but there seems to be a tenis competition and my brother is fighting me for the use of the tv :mad: )

Here in Latin America, at least in Spanish-speaking countries, not saying De nada is really offensive

MeltedIce

On the Ice
Ines, I meant I didn't know the exact expression you use, never meant to insinuate you are offensive or bad mannered in your way of speaking in latin america. I'm sorry if I gave that impression
Here in Latin America, at least in Spanish-speaking countries, not saying De nada is really offensive

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ines, I meant I didn't know the exact expression you use, never meant to insinuate you are offensive or bad mannered in your way of speaking in latin america. I'm sorry if I gave that impression

you didn´t, I only mean that we use it too. Believe me, I am not offended and I really understood your point. From which Comunidad are you?

MeltedIce

On the Ice
Uf, I'm glad :)

I'm from Murcia. Afraid I don't know Urugay, but I'll enjoy looking you up in the map if want to share where you are from :ghug:

you didn´t, I only mean that we use it too. Believe me, I am not offended and I really understood your point. From which Comunidad are you?

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Uf, I'm glad :)

I'm from Murcia. Afraid I don't know Urugay, but I'll enjoy looking you up in the map if want to share where you are from :ghug:

just look the place of the first FIFA World Cup, and it´s winner ;). I live in the capital city, Montevideo.

One friend of mine is studying at the Universidad Católica de San Antonio (UCAM), it is located there, right?

qwertyskates

Medalist
Last edited: