2016 Skate America Men's FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's FS

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I hope Kovtun's skate is the start of many good skates for the men after the Pairs mess yesterday

da96103

Record Breaker
Good morning. It is 3:37am and I am very, very sleepy. Even going to bed early does not help. Hoping to nap before I go to work since I am not being a responsible adult this morning!

Wow my computer is being an *** this morning. I managed to load up sportbox since I couldn't get CBC to work and now I have frozen Kovtun. This is why I hate it when Brendan skates first!

Woo, I got it working. Just in time for inexplicable dialogue in Kovtun's skate. :scratch2:

Good morning, karne. We were talking about you while you were sleeping. We were wondering if you were responsible for the VERY LOUD SCREAMING lady yesterday (who turns out to be a man who was very near a microphone).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why do I chuckle a little when I actually get to watch figure skating on TV in America.

Then I get to see Adam interviewed in front of a totally violent UFC poster featuring a fanstaic neck kick.....'Murica!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Good job Max! I just wish he'd do less skating on two feet. He's so close to being where he needs to be to get Russia back to having a top contending male.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
What's with the talking during Kovtun's program? Anyway....typically Kovtun...but still one of his better ones.

Last edited:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I don't have time to goin the prediction contest lol. But I am cheering for the underdogs - Rippon (because the Americans seem to favour Brown though that could change with Chen) and Nguyen after last year's disaster - too bad he really has not improved artistically. I do admit I hated Adam's sp costume. I have to be careful about my comments but it really didn't seem like a costume more like something you might see at certain night clubs. that's fine but this is skating.