2016 Skate America Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Free Dance

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I don't find him petty toward v/m. I find his stick in the mud attitude about hip hop and hip hop music to be grumpy old man like.

Exactly. Charlie and I have the right to not like hip hop, country western, or any other kind of music for ice dance or anything else. I think he is doing a great job!:thumbsup:
Grumpy old man

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I wish Charlie White refrains from becoming chatty when dancers do their job. I couldn't concentrate on their performances! His voice alone is really not a pleasure to hear for me unlike other commentators. No silly talks please as well.

The one negative comment I would give to Charlie is the one you stated....perhaps he is nervous but you are right, he could cut back on the word count....

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That was nice. I love her costume.

My dog is a pain in the butt. I was eating a cookie and he wanted it so he bumped my arm and dropped the cookie and he got it before I could pick it up. The struggle is real.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
too many words spoken by a not pleasant voice.... john coughlin can say all he wants :)
The one negative comment I would give to Charlie is the one you stated....perhaps he is nervous but you are right, he could cut back on the word count....

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Charlie is super nice and you can tell her wants everyone to skate well and do well. He's a really nice person, it seems. But I do wish he wouldn't be so seemingly old fashioned about music.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Do all Japanese skaters secretly (or not so secretly apparently) want to be spanish dancers?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i like their costumes... especially hers. I think they are very well-dressed (thinking also about yesterday's outfits)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Love that. Passionate and energetic performance from Kana and Chris.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Those lifts were great! Kana is a star, and Chris (with all respect to his sister) is leagues better with her. They make me hope for Japanese ID :agree: