2016 Skate America gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America gala

charmblade

Final Flight
This is cute and a great opportunity for these local skaters to get in front of a big crowd.

charmblade

Final Flight
I love the opening of Haven and Brandon's program, with her on the side of the rink and him skating by himself. Plus she had some cute interaction with the audience. It's so darn good to see these two back.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
So good to see Haven and Brandon back on the ice! That was really adorable (the way she flirted with the guy on the front row was cute too)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really enjoyed that program from Boyang! I really appreciate his efforts to engage with the audience in all his programs this season.

waterblades

On the Ice
Much better skate from Vanessa and Morgan. I'm going to stick with my comment from yesterday he felt guilty that she fell on the throws and he just couldn't handle that she may have hurt herself possibly by him over throwing her.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Oh my word. Mao's EX......her blade work is exquisite. The attention to every minutiae detail is breathtaking. Mao doing what Mao does best. :eek:: I honestly only stared at her feet the entire time because her costume is terrible, even though I know what she was going for.

charmblade

Final Flight
Are Hubbell and Donahue not skating? I thought they were on the order, but should have gone by now.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Cowboyang and Spiderboyang are the best Boyangs. Oh, man. That exhibition was a riot. How can you not love him??