2016 Skate Canada Men's SP | Page 45 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Men's SP

TGee

Record Breaker
Also, picky maybe, but agree about Kevin. I really get distracted from his skating because of his hair. Petty and picky, yes, but real nonetheless.

Uhm, interesting how different preferences are on this one....

In our household, short hair on male skaters is definitely the negative...especially when in a dance or pairs team where their female partner has bigger hair or a ponytail...

Sincerely, Kevin's big and bold hair gets the thumbs up... and flowing hair is what I see emulated by most of the younger male skates that I see around out club and regional competitions....

adelia

Record Breaker
Petrov: Petrov is a gorgeous skater. I just learned that Misha choreographed his SP (another good job misha!). When I saw his fire dance at the Nebelhorn prior to Mao's at JO, I was struck by the music and the choreo, and quickly became a fan. I like moments where he rubs his hands and blows a fire(?) to judges, the nuanced hand positions on spins, the exit choreo out of a 3A. The costume reminds me of a far away country around Caspian Sea where people warship fire. The list why I like him keeps growing. I like him. a lot.
Misha didn't choreograph his SP, just the FS. I'm not sure who did the SP and it's never been mentioned by Sasha. :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Sincerely, Kevin's big and bold hair gets the thumbs up...

From me to. And it's basically his signature look by now, would be a shame if he changed it!

And on a weirder note: finally saw what slicked-back-hair Yuzu reminds me of - a white baby Sebastian :laugh: (from Kuroshitsuji, I mean!)