On-site & practice reports | Page 5 | Golden Skate

On-site & practice reports

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
omg who is singing this Nessun Dorma...? It makes me want to "Dorma" now

Tavi...

Record Breaker
If anyone in attendance the men's practice could briefly comment on how each guy looked it would be much appreciated!

wusswuss

On the Ice
Omg this couple just did a Lutz quad throw... and she looked at the audience and was like "hehe >;D"

mrrice

Record Breaker
I can't imagine Ross medaling however, I sure am happy to hear he's looking good. Like Mirai, I saw Ross at Nationals in 2011. He won the Bronze with his gorgeous Casablanca Free Program. Again, with such a deep field, I just hope he skates well and finishes in the top 5. I'm still dying to see Patrick!! :drama:

Iceskater12356

Rinkside
If anyone in attendance the men's practice could briefly comment on how each guy looked it would be much appreciated!

Everyone looked pretty good. Grant was having a few issues with his triple axel & quad. Patrick's run through was a little rough. I don't really remember anything else since it was about an hour ago. But, overall people had a good practice.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Everyone looked pretty good. Grant was having a few issues with his triple axel & quad. Patrick's run through was a little rough. I don't really remember anything else since it was about an hour ago. But, overall people had a good practice.

Thanks for the report!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Um...Miss Announcer, Miray Nagasu? Riko Honga?? and Satoko's name??????????

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Um...Miss Announcer, Miray Nagasu? Riko Honga?? and Satoko's name??????????

Just wait till she gets to Medvedeva. It's hilariously glorious :biggrin: Misha also wasn't Misha, it was something else. Someone should give her a hand.

Last edited: