Ekaterina Kurakova | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Kurakova

Vemvane

On the Ice
That haircut makes her look even younger than she already does, and with the fluffy curls, she is just adorable. Thanks for sharing the links!

DenissVFan

Medalist
You can always trust Katia to put a smile on your face :) Ted definitely agrees :)

ETA: All level 4s!

icetug

Medalist
Sweet Katia kept almost all her urs on leashes today ;) Great job.
She's such a joy to watch, each and every time. I am going to buy a ticket to her performance as well as Ted is :laugh:.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Katia was amazing!! Her PCS are still a joke of course but she never fails to make me smile. Congrats!! :clap:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Katya's 3T looked clean. I feel like the judges now just constantly hit her with UR calls because she got the reputation for underrotating. PCs were also very low :(

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I agree, she was definitely lowballed :no: but listen to Ted, he clearly belongs to our club. His heart eyes are oozing through his voice :yahoo::love:

DenissVFan

Medalist
I agree, she was definitely lowballed :no: but listen to Ted, he clearly belongs to our club. His heart eyes are oozing through his voice :yahoo::love:

I remember when I wrote here in 2018 (I think?) that Ted would love her. And he does indeed :luv17:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She was lovely. And she was very happy with her bear. I hope she will eventually get the scores she deserves.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Ekaterina was so happy when she came off the ice today - she has such an infectious and lovely smile. Plus it was a clean skate for her today, without any URs! With the URs fixed, I expect her GOE for her jumps will go up; now I want to see the protocols, to see if she is getting the scores she deserves for performance. She is such a fun skater to watch, and today was no exception.

icetug

Medalist
I'm so happy for her! Hard work on urs paid off really well. Now fingers crossed for good preparations to senior Worlds :)