Ekaterina Kurakova | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Kurakova

ejnsofi

Final Flight
I’ve just seen Kurakova tagged in Medvedeva’s picture from TCC. Does anybody know anything about it?

icetug

Medalist
Is it the most recent picure? As there are Bodenstein siblings in it also, and they go to TCC only for summer training.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Is it the most recent picure? As there are Bodenstein siblings in it also, and they go to TCC only for summer training.

Noemie also posted a picture tagged Cricket in her IG story today, so maybe it's recent after all.

Anyway, the plot thickens 🤔

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Noemie also posted a picture tagged Cricket in her IG story today, so maybe it's recent after all.

Anyway, the plot thickens ��

I doubt that Polish Fed is able to pay for it so maybe she found some sponsor

icetug

Medalist

Anyway, the plot thickens ��
I forgot about autumn holidays :rolleye:. Sure, they can be at TCC right now.

I doubt that Polish Fed is able to pay for it so maybe she found some sponsor

I don't care who is going to pay for her training in Toronto (who's paying for Justyna & Jeremie training in Montreal?) - this is definitely a smart move as nobody in Poland can teach her a proper quads jumping technique.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I'm pretty sure it's new. Javier Raya posted a selfie with Evgenia on his IG story and they're both dressed the same and she has her hair done the same as in the team picture.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Joseph Phan posted instastory with her :)

I saw and I’m so excited. I hope I will see her at Mentor Cup :D

About P/F - they have sponsors whom they thanked various times on their Facebook page. Plus they did some iceshows and photoshots. If Polish Fed had money K/S would have gone train abroad long time ago.

icetug

Medalist
I saw and I’m so excited. I hope I will see her at Mentor Cup :D

About P/F - they have sponsors whom they thanked various times on their Facebook page. Plus they did some iceshows and photoshots. If Polish Fed had money K/S would have gone train abroad long time ago.

It would be great if she get a sponsorship from Mentor SA (or the Polish Sugar, as she's so sweet ;)).

DenissVFan

Medalist
I hope to see her soon at an international competition. She's still not officially on the national team but I hope she'll be added soon.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Is it too late for her to get the minimums for Euros since she isn't on the list for Golden Spin?

DenissVFan

Medalist
It looks like she won't be competing at 4 Nationals in December.

All that we have are conspiracy theories:

1) Maybe RusFed doesn't want to release her.
2) Maybe PolFed is waiting for her to be released and doesn't want RusFed to change its mind if she gets a very good score in a competition.
3) Maybe PolFed just wants to "unleash" her next season, after she's worked at TCC for several months.
4) Of course there may be some personal or health reasons.

icetug

Medalist
It looks like she won't be competing at 4 Nationals in December.

All that we have are conspiracy theories:
More conspiracy theories:

5. PolFed wants her to start in junior this season (Jr Nats are in February).
6. She'll get the wild card for 4 Nationals (the list contains skaters qualified through competitions and the entries for 4 Nationals haven't been announced yet).
7. Katia got more attractive proposal from another Fed. Canadian for instance?

DenissVFan

Medalist
Keeping a low profile crossed my mind because the proof of her participation in that local competition in September was deleted from the Internet and the videos of her performances weren't posted on YouTube while most (if not all) of the others from that event were.