Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG

CHN

Entries​

No.
Name
Nation
Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
SP "Killer" by Seal; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP "Non, je ne regrette rien," performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
SP Jalousie ‘Tango Tzigane’ performed by Matthias Aeschbacher, composed by Jacob Gade; choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil
LP "When You Say You Love Me" by Darren Hayes performed by Josh Groban; choreo by David Wilson, Sandra Bezic
CAN
Brittany JONES / Joshua REAGAN
SP "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers; choreo by David Wilson
LP Violin Fantasy on Puccini's Turandot performed by Vanessa Mae; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG
SP Eternal Flame by Brand X Music, Fearless by Brand X Music; choreo by David Wilson and Lori Nichol
LP Piano Concerto #1 3rd Movement (Cavatina- Larghetto amoroso) by Emil von Sauer; choreo by David Wilson and Lori Nichol
CHN
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, performed by The Piano Guys; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
LP Love Story (soundtrack) by Francis Lai, performed by Nana Mouskouri; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
WD
Vera BAZAROVA / Andrei DEPUTAT
SP 'Maybe I, Maybe You', Scorpions; choreo by Liudmila Vlasova
LP Romeo and Juliet; choreo by Liudmila Vlasova
RUS
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV
SP All Alone by Joe Satriani; choreo by Peter Chernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
FP Clair de lune by Claude Debussy; choreo by Peter Chernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
RUS
Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
SP Selections from the musical Don Juan: "Don Juan est Mort" by Demarco, composed by Felix Gray; choreo by Marina Zoueva
LP Somewhere in Time soundtrack, composed by John Barry; choreo by Marina Zoueva
USA

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
So Denney and Frazier really have a chance to go to the GPF. Kavaguti and Smirnov look like this could be their end. They aren't getting the respect for their pcs and if they can't beat both Americans here one wonders even though Russia is running out of competitive and healthy pairs team if this is their swan song. They have h ad a rough season so far; one wonders if they have the strength to fight back from Yuka's horrible injury?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Got out of the ladies thread before it became a bloodbath over Osmond's scores.

Rooting for Lubov and Dylan. Godspeed on those SBS.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm too old for the speed of the ladies thread. And the complaining... Sheesh.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Your gifs are always funny and on point, ruffledgrouse. You know, an image is worth 1000 words, and all that :clap:

andromache

Record Breaker
Missed Yuko and Alexander yesterday and didn't bother to watch on youtube because the score made me so sad.

So can someone tell me what happened to his hair??? No more ponytail?? He looks so different!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, performed by The Piano Guys; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
LP Love Story (soundtrack) by Francis Lai, performed by Nana Mouskouri; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena

OH MY GOD. First Tom Jones and now Nana Mouskouri. Nana *faints* I can hardly believe it.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It is totally John Travolta in his welcome back Kotter days. They should skate to it. She could be the one who always went "oooh, oooh"

andromache

Record Breaker
I'm such a sucker for a good Turandot. Bonus points if you use the same exact cut as Queen Xue Shen and King Hongbo Zhao.