2016 Skate Canada Men's LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Men's LP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
this thread is quiet... not complaining though ;) lol

I'm partly concentrating on hockey now (though I can't watch that live because the game is on NHL Network nationally which means the fully legal online streaming that I pay for because of dumb old stupid blackout rules)

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I love you guys but do you have something that speaks in english? I have nothing against Russian TV. But Russian at 1AM is to much for my tired brain

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the issue is that we forget (i did last year) that he is already mid twenties... if he were younger, i'd be thrilled too about his potential... but the clock is ticking and the children are pushing
Well.. I think Liam has a lot of potential but if he can't get a consistent axle it's never going to happen.

Totally off topic but my dog is refusing to come in the house. I think he's had enough of figure skating for one day.

Esopian

Final Flight
Is the men's free skate currently being broadcasted on CTV? Anyone got a working stream?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
the issue is that we forget (i did last year) that he is already mid twenties... if he were younger, i'd be thrilled too about his potential... but the clock is ticking and the children are pushing

Sadly, you are correct. Nice guy, though.

slider11

Medalist
I like Liam's skating! He's Chan-esque in the lightness and speed of his skating. Not there yet but enjoyable to watch. Same technical judging crew as the ladies but they switched seats. Scores are slow in coming; ice dancing may not start until midnight! I have a feeling the tech crew won't be going to dinner together afterwards :)