The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Maybe..how do you feel about Tori Amos type screeching

I seem to have lost my question mark.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alas you are right. Well Piper and Paul's FD last year wasn't maudlin. But it just baffled people. Not me. I loved it. But you're right. ID choreographers are generally so unadventurous.

See, in 20 years I'll be a world-famous skating choreographer and bring over all of my modern dance awesomeness and we can fix that. :laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did you just make that comparison? :palmf:

I didn't make the comparison, but Tom Jones is a god. Bjork is horrendous. Up there (or down there) with Adam's original horrible LP music.

So yes, there is no comparison!;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I liked that. I do not know good ice dance but I liked that.

The music thing: I hate screeching. I cannot listen to ACDC at all for example.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I think I liked that dance, but I have to admit I was a little distracted because I just found out the rice cooker I'm using to make dinner right now has be recalled for risk of shock, electrocution, and fire.

Do I wait until dinner is ready, or turn it off now. Keep in mind I'm not sober right now

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The tempeture just went up because the Danes are bringing the HOT :cool14:

They're both so pretty it's scary. But that was nice, a bit tepid. Polite applause.

Maura O'Connell does a wonderful English-language cover version of Piaf's If You Loved Me.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I said that people who diss Tom Jones (and we had a whole conversation about it in the mens SP thread but love Bjork cause angels to cry.

glorybox6

Final Flight
I didn't make the comparison, but Tom Jones is a god. Bjork is horrendous. Up there (or down there) with Adam's original horrible LP music.

So yes, there is no comparison!;)

Jeez, OT but close-minded much? Bjork has been nominated for 14 Grammys, won five BRIT awards, was nominated for an Oscar, and has many, many accolades. But yeah, "horrendous."

Folks complain all the time on these boards about warhorse overuse, then complain when someone's out-of-the-box choice doesn't align with their personal preferences. We're a fickle bunch, us skating fans, huh?