Cup of Russia: Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Cup of Russia: Predictions Game Round 3

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
BTW, is anyone else doing the TSL fantasy game? Results should be out tomorrow, I think.

I forgot to enter every fantasty competition this week and only barely squeaked into the GS one at the last minute. I suck at these things.

Nathan13

Medalist
I started off so strong at Skate America with two silvers and a gold :drama: I'm just scraping by SC and CoR with a bronze at each :sad21:

Nathan13

Medalist
Not sure who to ask, but my score on the Game Summary is 260 but my Discipline Summary score is 270 :confused: Does anybody know why??

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not sure who to ask, but my score on the Game Summary is 260 but my Discipline Summary score is 270 :confused: Does anybody know why??

The spreadsheet itself is my department.

I'll check what is wrong after breakfast (I was planning on sorting out the new players this morning anyway, so that'll kill 2 birds with one stone). Probably something accidentally happened to the formulae.

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
3 medals this time - 2 bronzes and a silver(!) in Ladies - whew, what an event for me!:cheer:

I'm super shocked and looking forward to TEB this week, thanks to all organizing, counting and putting the results out:thank:

Nathan13

Medalist
The spreadsheet itself is my department.

I'll check what is wrong after breakfast (I was planning on sorting out the new players this morning anyway, so that'll kill 2 birds with one stone). Probably something accidentally happened to the formulae.

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you! :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you! :clap:

All sorted. The scores are the same now on both pages (unfortunately for you, it is the lower score that is correct).

By the way, because I had to re-word the rules as well as checking the formulae, I didn't have time to finish sorting the new players into the main alphabetical list. I'm currently on "f". So I'll finish it tomorrow morning.

CaroLiza_fan

ssffww

On the Ice
Ladies' scores are done! :cheer: Unfortunately, this wasn't the most high-scoring event, but we do have medals to award.

Gold: lennicky, StitchMonkey, Somomo, Pippuripihvi, and sarahjoanne, with 60 points! :yahoo:
Silver: sabinfire, Puchi, daylightescapades, tinnychan, NYscorp6, Totentanz, ssffww, Violetti, surimi, cer, Sackie, and NoNameFace, with 55 points! :hap85:
Bronze: MalAssada, nieves, psusanne, lightsout, Shoma One, casualfan, mis751, berry8, koatcue, corynna, sunnyouyang, apgold, Starsfan84, pherx4, HR4, skylark, Marius, sweetsugar1613, glorybox6, and daphenaxa, with 50 points! :cheer:
Honorary Mention: ssffww, Violetti, lennicky, StitchMonkey, sneakers, FreeAgent, cer, Marius, Sackie, Moxiejan, sarahjoanne, psusanne, lightsout, and Shoma One, for being the only people in the entire game to put Courtney Hicks on the podium! :hap10:

A silver and honorary mention. Best I've done before this week was a Bronze. I'm moving up! :)

Nathan13

Medalist
All sorted. The scores are the same now on both pages (unfortunately for you, it is the lower score that is correct).

By the way, because I had to re-word the rules as well as checking the formulae, I didn't have time to finish sorting the new players into the main alphabetical list. I'm currently on "f". So I'll finish it tomorrow morning.

CaroLiza_fan

I was afraid of that :disapp: :drama: Thank you for checking! :thank:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Congrats to all medallists!!!:hap10:
In three competitions I came 5 points short of bronze, I feel like my all-time hero Toller Cranston. :laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to all medallists!!!:hap10:
In three competitions I came 5 points short of bronze, I feel like my all-time hero Toller Cranston. :laugh:

Keep trying, Toller eventually got his "sympathy bronze" in 76!:laugh:

umeko_yur1tasukee

On the Ice
Pairs Scores

Hi everyone, here are the pairs scores. They are not so great, primarily due to S/B's placement, almost everybody had them in second.

GOLD: 55 points
naz, shyne, Sackie, psusanne

SILVER: 50 points
sffww, Violetti, StitchMonkey, pherx4, mirai4life, Pippuripihvi, itofan, Lydia1703, karne

BRONZE: 45 points
Yatagarasu, voolfee, Nathan13, Totentanz, euroskate, silverfoxes, Daniel1998, sunnystars, Crossover, TTM, theskatingbutterfly, nox1, Fetinia, apgold, 4everchan, MeltedIce, [email protected], Weathergal, rosacotton, andromache, Starsfan84, sneakers, DaPurpleDino, surimi, matmuh, LA143, ptskate, Tastetherainbow, Lyssa, Osmond4gold, HR4, invisiblespiral, umeko_yur1tasukee, skylark, Elaine, Marius, text_skate, Icebethy, sweetsugar1613, noctiluca, MsLiinaLii, glorybox6, ines42575, Layback11, el henry, MIM, Hyena, Marin, icekiwi, Karpenko, Kirei, Moxiejan, NoNameFace, MalAssada, lost3iron, Max2skating, nieves, Florencito,
Sugarpova, ladykk, Poice , Gia_Sesshoumaru, sunn1ly, sequinsgalore, Xorasy, TheGrandSophy, lightsout, semosk8tfan, sabinfire, nikki51, Puchi, Arriba627, daylightescapades, casualfan, desertskates, Mrs. P, nipman, mis751, Norwayskater, alebi, Jagger, hydroblader, canarycry, CaroLiza_fan, koatcue, sunnyouyang, corynna

Wow.. Bronze XD

andromache

Record Breaker
Men Results

GOLD: andromache with 75 points :points:
SILVER: lennicky and semosk8tfan with 65 points :dance3:
BRONZE: mirai4life with 60 points :rock:

Congratulations to all! And a warm welcome to our new players, too! :hap57:

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

I think this might be my first gold ever! And my first medal of this year's prediction games. Yay!