2016 Rostelecom Cup Practice Reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Practice Reports

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I think practice passes were only given to a chosen few, sadly I'm not one of them but I'm in the same hotel as the skaters. Breakfast with Brian Orser in full view ain't bad and neither is sharing a lift with Gordei Gorshkov. Last night I took a picture of Max,Tanya and Stephane at a nearby Italian restaurant ❤️ Moscow features a slight carpet of snow, beautiful. Off to some sightseeing soon!

So event paying fans are no allowed to attend practices? Who are then? Just journalists, organizers and big-wigs?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am curious what was Evgenia saying when that look happened?:confused:

I blame Lenok for this. Yulia looked content to just put on her sandy beach face and space out. Zhenia said something though that must have sparked an inside joke or something.

I remember someone mentioning that it was actually the reporters question that caused the look but that's not very spicy.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I think Chock/Bates are the favorites to win here. I have not seen Weaver/Poje programs yet
but they could challenge C/B along with Bobrova/Solovieu. These 3 teams should make the podium
unless we have some surprises.

Mattieu

Medalist
I think Chock/Bates are the favorites to win here. I have not seen Weaver/Poje programs yet
but they could challenge C/B along with Bobrova/Solovieu. These 3 teams should make the podium
unless we have some surprises.

Not likely to be any surprises, other than the order of the podium!