2016 Rostelecom Cup - Men SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup - Men SP

Warwick360

Medalist
The starting order seems quite unfortunate in this competition. :eek:hwell:

Wondering how many people in general will bother to watch till the end, when most of the top guys will be done in the top half.:palmf:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
In Polish the cartoon was named 'Wolf and hare'. I remember it from childhood :)

Tyranid

Final Flight
Really? and it's called wait, hares? in english? There is something really funny about that.

Nu Pogodi is way better than Tom and Jerry. Much more depth and meaning plus some fine trolling of Soviet culture. The soviet Vinny Pooh is also better than it's counterpart.

Go MISHA! :hap85:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Whoever made Shoma's costume needs to rethink that. He's already super short, don't cut him off further :disapp:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The starting order seems quite unfortunate in this competition. :eek:hwell:

Wondering how many people in general will bother to watch till the end, when most of the top guys will be done in the top half.:palmf:

I'm sure plenty of people will watch...if people can sit through 4 or 5 flights at junior grand prixs then why wouldn't anyone watch Keiji or Sasha Majorov?

Warwick360

Medalist
I'm sure plenty of people will watch...if people can sit through 4 or 5 flights at junior grand prixs then why wouldn't anyone watch Keiji or Sasha Majorov?

Not doubting there will be people watching. Just noting how peculiar the layout of skaters coming on ice is. I can imagine there being people who will go off to catch something else as opposed to if instead the top were interspersed a bit more.