ENTRIES[/CENTER]

No.NameNation
1Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE
SP "Something," Beatles cover by Jim Sturgess; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Julianne SEGUIN / Charlie BILODEAU
SP Skokiaan by Louis Armstrong; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne, Shae Zukiwsky
LP Cinema Paradiso soundtrack by Ennio Morricone, Cinema Paradiso soundtrack, performed by Monica Mancini; choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil
CAN
3Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT
SP That Man by Caro Emerald; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
LP Lighthouse by Patrick Watson; choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
GER
4Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK
SP "Seven Nation Army" by Jack White; choreography by Massimo Scali, Corrado Giordani
LP "Skyfall (James Bond soundtrack) performed by Adele, Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (soundtrack); choreo by Massimo Scali, Corrado Giordani
ITA
5Goda BUTKUTE / Nikita ERMOLAEV
SP Scorpions: Maybe I Maybe You; choreo by M. Drobiazko, P. Vanagas, T. Druchinina
LP Exogenesis Symphony Part III by Muse; choreo by M. Drobiazko, P. Vanagas, T. Druchinina
LTU
6Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV
SP Io Ti Penso Amore (from "Paganini vs Garrett") by David Garrett, feat. Nicole Scherzinger; choreo by Sergei Komolov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
LP The Storm by Balazs Havas, Le Bien qui fait mal (from "Mozart L'Opera Rock"); choreo by Sergei Komolov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
RUS
7Alisa EFIMOVA / Alexander KOROVIN
SP: Chilly Cha Cha by Jessica Jay
FS: Waltz Selection by Johann Strauss
RUS
8Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP The Blizzard by Georgi Sviridov; choreo by Alla Kapranova
LP Cry Me a River by Michael Bublé; choreo by Alla Kapranova
RUS

Last edited by a moderator:

QuadThrow

Medalist
Looks like an easy win for S/M.

The 3ATh is definitly planned in both programs.

But Aljona really surprised me because they will not go for the 4Tw in the Grand Prix. Their coach mentioned that Aljona can decide if she want to go for the 4STh in the last moves of the FP instead.

Wow. I did not know that they practiced this throw.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I think first (S/M) and second (S/B) are a lock for this event. It will be interesting to see who grabs the final spot on the podium, I'm hoping to see A/R to take but I think Z/E will push them hard for it. Whichever of the Russian couples comes out on top it will put them in a good position for the rest of the season, there could be a spare spot on the National team for Euros/Worlds if some injuries don't heal.

Looking forward to seeing E/K debut on the GP. They have a lovely pleasing style but her jumps are a little unreliable.

lavoix

Match Penalty
Wow these Russian pairs are weak...
Stolbova/Klimov need to stop it with these stupid injuries.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT

I so love her, but she keeps changing her men all the time :( makes me wonder if she might pick me someday?....

Jokes aside, hopefully she found the right one now with Alexander, at least they are in their third season now (teamed up spring 2015)

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
I so love her, but she keeps changing her men all the time :(
Why do you think so? First time she changed her partner because she got invate from Mozer team and be part of Russian National team. But then Yuri Larionov got some injury which prevented him to compete togheter with her. And then Natasha started to skate with Alex Enbert.
So all two changes of partners - not because of her. It is just circumstances.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Why do you think so? First time she changed her partner because she got invate from Mozer team and be part of Russian National team. But then Yuri Larionov got some injury which prevented him to compete togheter with her. And then Natasha started to skate with Alex Enbert.

And it's not like he hasn't been through plenty of partners himself...

Nathan13

Medalist
Looks like an easy win for S/M.

The 3ATh is definitly planned in both programs.

But Aljona really surprised me because they will not go for the 4Tw in the Grand Prix. Their coach mentioned that Aljona can decide if she want to go for the 4STh in the last moves of the FP instead.

Wow. I did not know that they practiced this throw.
Has anyone posted the list of planned elements?

tulosai

Record Breaker

Not exactly.

Her first partner was Sergei Muhhin (2009-2010). Then Sergei Kulbach (2010-2012). THEN Alexandr Zaboev (2012-2014) followed by Larinov and Enbert. So far she's never kept a partner for more than 2 years and she's on her 5th partner. She's also given nasty interviews about at least two of her prior partners which I personally found distasteful, but I don't have the time or inclination to dig that all up now. Other than Larinov who was injured I wouldn't personally say an of the other splits were 'just circumstances' though.

Biellmann

Match Penalty
I forgot about pairs :hslap:
And i was wondering why is there such a big gap between men's and ladies SP :laugh: :palmf:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I expect Aliona and Bruno doing a skayscraping 3Tw and the throw 3A! GO guys!

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Not exactly.

Her first partner was Sergei Muhhin (2009-2010). Then Sergei Kulbach (2010-2012). THEN Alexandr Zaboev (2012-2014) followed by Larinov and Enbert. So far she's never kept a partner for more than 2 years and she's on her 5th partner. She's also given nasty interviews about at least two of her prior partners which I personally found distasteful, but I don't have the time or inclination to dig that all up now. Other than Larinov who was injured I wouldn't personally say an of the other splits were 'just circumstances' though.

:(

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Pairs! My favourite!

No aborted lifts and no crashy twists. Falls and doubling on SBS jumps are sort of expected.

Rooting for S/B because I love them but really I hope everyone skates well today.