2016 Rostelecom Cup - Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup - Pairs SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I have to say, I really admire those two for keeping the performance up even after that SBS jump fall. And that throw 3A is HUGGGGEEEE. She's going to have to figure out how to control the landing of it.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I have to say, I really admire those two for keeping the performance up even after that SBS jump fall. And that throw 3A is HUGGGGEEEE. She's going to have to figure out how to control the landing of it.

I didn't realize it was a 3A, I thought it was a really huge 2A lol. The downside to watching with no commentary.

Nathan13

Medalist
That fall was awesome :cool: That program is choreographed extremely well--the story doesn't just sneak in between elements, it's consistent through the whole thing.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think it's a really good program though. Once they iron out some of the kinks.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Aliona has new dress! Superb twist, a synchronized fall on 3S, enormous Th3A, but she unfortunately two footed.

Lota

Record Breaker
Such a fun program (almost called it a dance, but it sure feels like it)! :cheer:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
OK, I'm going to say it.

Bruno can't dance.

He lumbers around like a drunk frat boy.

And that program needs PERSONALITY.. She has it. But he's pretty stone faced. They had more personality laughing at their salchow screwups.

And I like them. But I'd send Bruno to an ID coach in the next off season. He needs to loosen up.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Aliona has new dress! Superb twist, a synchronized fall on 3S, enormous Th3A, but she unfortunately two footed. They give opening to Seguin/Bilodeau.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I literally shouted out 3 times;

massive and insanely huge 3Tw
synchronized fall on SBS jump; sorry for them, but I laughed after that.
two footed but massive 3ATh

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
I don't get why they are trying to do 3S... it doesn't make any sense to me, at least in the short. Aliona has been doing 3T for years consistently, and they are throwing away too many points at this point if their goal is OGM.