2016 Rostelecom Cup - Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup - Ladies SP

mish

Match Penalty
Posted snippets from Yulia, Lena and Anna's trainings in practice reports. :agree:

MatchTV just did a preview of the upcoming Pairs and Womens' SP, featuring Oleg Vasiliev.

Vasiliev didn't even mention Radionova...

Thank god TAT is commentating. She'll make sure viewers don't forget which Russian lady has the most major competition medals since Irina Slutskaya.

"Umnitsa. Krasavitsa!!!"

I fear it wont last long.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I can't wait for Zijun's program!! It looks awesome in the teaser!!

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Got a gorgeous bowl of beef goulash from a local deli during the break between men and pairs as I don't want to bother cooking with all this skating to watch! Lol Heated it up and sitting here munching it. Feeling warm and cozy whilst enjoying the skating. Ah, the good side of Autumn.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Got a gorgeous bowl of beef goulash from a local deli during the break between men and pairs as I don't want to bother cooking with all this skating to watch! Lol Heated it up and sitting here munching it. Feeling warm and cozy whilst enjoying the skating. Ah, the good side of Autumn.

Ugh that reminds me that I tried to order matzo ball soup from a local deli but apparently they don't deliver (and I'm still feeling iffy so I don't want to go out and get it)

Trewyn

Medalist
Home from work & ready to watch som Ladies! On paper this looks like a pretty week field but hoping it'll get interesting! Can anyone prevent a Russian sweep?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm ready to roll for the event. Kanako isn't really good at draw....

Excited to see Julia's gorgeous program in the event sooooon.