2016 Rostelecom Cup - Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup - Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oh, I'm sorry. :-( Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks <3

I'm feeling way better than last night. Just not enough to get out of pajamas/interact with people. So I ate some alphabet noodles with eggs instead. Yay blandness.

And now, onto ladies' skating.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Got a gorgeous bowl of beef goulash from a local deli during the break between men and pairs as I don't want to bother cooking with all this skating to watch! Lol Heated it up and sitting here munching it. Feeling warm and cozy whilst enjoying the skating. Ah, the good side of Autumn.

LOL I had a big bowl of oatmeal with homemade apple sauce. Comfort food.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boy you guys are gourmet. I ate leftover popcorn chicken and a hot chocolate.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
MatchTV just did a preview of the upcoming Pairs and Womens' SP, featuring Oleg Vasiliev.

Vasiliev didn't even mention Radionova...

Thank god TAT is commentating. She'll make sure viewers don't forget which Russian lady has the most major competition medals since Irina Slutskaya.

"Umnitsa. Krasavitsa!!!"

Last season at a certain point i thought the TAT's screams on the 3lo-2t combo almost at the end of the Titanic FS were pre-recorded. :laugh:

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ns75NV068

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Meanwhile my daughter is trying to steal my credit cards from my wallet. They grow up so fast!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Who is the female commentator for British Eurosport 2? She has been doing her job really well so far.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Someone needs to talk to our lovely Japanese skaters about their obsession with Spanish music.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Me again, commenting on the music. I think all the glass in my house shattered. Shrieeeeeking!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Murakami goes for the Yoko Ono school of vocal music, but it was loads better than the previous outing.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
She has smart parents. I'm sure she inherited it!

Perhaps. She just emptied the wallet of all the stuff she didn't want (insurance, driver's license and reciepts and walked away with the wallet full of cards!