2016 Rostelecom Cup - Men FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup - Men FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Let's hope Alexander's blood sacrifice was enough to sate the Ice Monster's hunger and no more of our brave men get eaten

sallycinnamon

Medalist
It looks a very bad nosebleeding, just look at the bloody tissues. Hope he goes to the medic now and will be fine as soon as possible.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
What is on the front of Tanaka's shirt? It looks like a decorative pocket protector?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Maybe he didn't want to stop because he knew there would be a massive deduction...it sucks, but he chose to continue

I wonder if he thought that if he stopped he'd never be able to start again. It was bleeding pretty copiously.

I hpe it's not a side effect from his marrow donation.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If we could get a different skater to use this shirt he could skate to white and nerdy.

All joking aside that was a nice skate. Good rebound from the short.

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Keiji... that was interesting. He can work on his expression though. The fun music cut, he looked stiff. Besides that well... it did made me smile a bit. :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Maybe he should skate to you give love a bad name? "Shot through the heart and your to blame..."

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Keiji TanakaJPN
Medley of Movies, it ran away too quick
pinstripes with pink accenting

4S< step out
3S
3A
CSSp
StSq
3F-3T (setup was for a Lz but noooo way)
3A-2T-2Lo
3Lze
FCSp
3Lo
3Fe
ChSq
Oh, someone used this music....hmm.
spin that I missed

pinstripes are wonking out my feed. that was...interesting. his ankle wobbling going into his lutzflip attempts made it pretty tricky to figure out what he was actually intending.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Keiji... that was interesting. He can work on his expression though. The fun music cut, he looked stiff. Besides that well... it did made me smile a bit. :)

Agree about the expression. I'm glad he was able to get his jumps done with no falls. I bet he was concentrating VERY HARD after his short program disaster