Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
4 - 6 Nov 2016

Moscow, Russia

Saturday, November 5, 2016
19:50 UTC +3

Times in other Time Zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...248&p6=240&p7=224&p8=286&p9=261&p10=18&p11=31

START ORDER

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Angelina KUCHVALSKA
LAT.gifLAT
2Roberta RODEGHIERO
ITA.gifITA
3Kanako MURAKAMI
JPN.gifJPN
4Nicole RAJICOVA
SVK.gifSVK
5Yura MATSUDA
JPN.gifJPN
6Anastasia GALUSTYAN
ARM.gifARM
Warm-Up Group 2
7Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ.gifKAZ
8Zijun LI
CHN.gifCHN
9Courtney HICKS
USA.gifUSA
10Julia LIPNITSKAIA
RUS.gifRUS
11Elena RADIONOVA
RUS.gifRUS
12Anna POGORILAYA
RUS.gifRUS

ENTRIES

No.NameNation
1Anastasia GALUSTYAN
SP 17 Moments of Spring (soundtrack) by Mikhail Tariverdiev
FS The Colour of the Night by Lauren Christy
ARM
2Zijun LI
SP Le Diable Matou by Dompierre; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS Only For Love by Tan Dun; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
3Roberta RODEGHIEROITA
4Yura MATSUDA
SP The Piano by Michael Nyman
FS Spanish Caravan by The Doors
JPN
5Kanako MURAKAMI
SP Carmen by Georges Bizet, Gypsy Dance by Georges Bizet; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
LP E lucevan le stelle (from "Turandot") by Giacomo Puccini; choreographed by Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
6Elizabet TURSYNBAEVAKAZ
7Angelina KUCHVALSKA
SP If You Go Away by Shirley Bassey, Duendo by Bozzio Levin Steven; choreo by Benoit Richaud, Natalja Lipska
LP O Fortuna (from "Carmina Burana") by Carl Orff, Ameno Dorime by Enigma/Era, The Mass by Era; choreo by Benoit Richaud, Natalja Lipska
LAT
8Julia LIPNITSKAYA
SP "Les Feuilles Mortes" performed by Koala Liu; choreo by Olga Poverennaia, Stephane Lambiel, A. Urmanov
LP "Bang Bang(My Baby Shot Me Down)" by Cher, "Ironside" by Quincy Jones, "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei (All music from Kill Bill); choreo by Olga Poverennaia, Stephane Lambiel, A. Urmanov
RUS
9Anna POGORILAYA
SP "Por Una Cabeza" written by Carlos Gardel; choreo by Misha Ge
LP Modigliani soundtrack by Guy Farley, "Le Di a la Caza Alcance (con Michael Nyman)" by Estrella Morente, Memoria Requiem, arranhec by Michael Nyman from The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover (Film Score 1989); choreo by Nikolai Morozov
RUS
10Elena RADIONOVA
SP Porgy & Bess by George Gershwin
FS Turandot by Giacomo Puccini
RUS
11Nicole RAJICOVA
SP Love Story (soundtrack) by Francis Lai; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
LP Rain In Your Black Eyes by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SVK
12Courtney HICKS
SP soundtrack of Maleficent; choreo by Rohene Ward
LP soundtrack of The Hunchback of Notre Dame; choreo by Jonathan Cassar
USA

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
All the best Ladies, you can do that! Don´t get hurt and enjoy every moment on ice. :thumbsup:

Elizabet

Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season 2016/2017
I Got Rhythm by Nikki Yanofski
Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2016/2017
Princess Mononoke by Joe Hisaishi

Roberta

Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season 2016/2017
A levare by Astor Piazzolla
Yo Soy Maria by Astor Piazzolla
Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2016/2017
Non Diventicar by Natalie Cole
L.O.V.E. by Natalie Cole
Smile by Natalie Cole
Paper Moon by Natalie Cole

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Elizabet is skating to Princess Mononoke OST? She just soared into new levels of awesomeness. I admit I didn't care for her last season, and she is still so tiny but I really liked her SP and at least her facial expression seems less kid-like to me. Yes!

MalAssada

Medalist
Hi Mrs. P, thanks for the thread.

Unfortunately I will be unable to watch this, there is a two day exam this weekend that will take my entire afternoon. So here are my best wishes to Yulia: may she have a clean LP.

MalAssada

Medalist
Just saw the planned content. Yulia's got 3 2Ts in there. Have the Zayak rules changed for doubles?

onrsvm

On the Ice
Country
Turkey
I don't understand why Julia will not attempt seven triple jumps. I guess she decides to move cautious, but I think she will attempt 3Lutz+3Toeloop rather than 3Lz+2T in order to complete 7 triple jumps.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Surprised to see 3ltz-1lo-3S in Elena's FS, this program matches Anna's FS on the bv.

Turandot, also an interesting music choice.

Lambari

Final Flight
Hi Mrs. P, thanks for the thread.

Unfortunately I will be unable to watch this, there is a two day exam this weekend that will take my entire afternoon. So here are my best wishes to Yulia: may she have a clean LP.

Good luck! ENEM is a pain, I know from personal experience! :slink: :laugh2: You're probably already doing it though. off topic but are you trying for which course?

Rooting for Anna Pogo and Yulia. Anna's fabulous SP made me forget that awful fake dead animal on her costume.

Yulia seems thinner. Her eyes though are exceptionally beautiful this time, not that they were ever not beautiful.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Julia Darling, I'm sending good wishes from California and hope you skate as well as you did in the SP. Don't worry about winning during this time of recovery. Focus on your performance and beautiful spins, and the let chips fall where they fall. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Just saw the planned content. Yulia's got 3 2Ts in there. Have the Zayak rules changed for doubles?

The third double toe, if she jumps it, is not going to count.

I don't understand why Julia will not attempt seven triple jumps. I guess she decides to move cautious, but I think she will attempt 3Lutz+3Toeloop rather than 3Lz+2T in order to complete 7 triple jumps.

She said yesterday she will not do a 3-3 in the FS. Plus, with the 3T in the second half of the program she can't do that. And she's not going to jump the 3s this time. The plan is to go back to those jumps later, she had some setbacks with the injury.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Best wishes, Julenchka! :cheer: (Is that the proper Russian diminutization of Julia?) and Lenochka! :yes:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Many many thanks to Auser for all the stream links!

Last edited: