Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
4 - 6 Nov 2016

Moscow, Russia

Saturday, November 5, 2016
14:00 UTC +3

Times in other Time Zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=33&p5=248&p6=240&p7=224&p8=286&p9=261&p10=18

No.NameNation
1Viktoria KAVALIOVA / Yurii BIELIAIEV
SD Blues: Hello by Adele; choreo by Alexander Tolstik, Sergei Dravitski
FD Take Care of Business by Nina Simone, The Unfinished Kiss by Daniel Pemberton, Circular Story by Daniel Pemberton, Take You Down by Daniel Pemberton; choreo by Alexander Tolstik, Sergei Dravitski
BLR
2Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
SD: The Way You Make Me Feel by Judith Hill; Dangerous by Michael Jackson and Jam by Michael Jackson; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FD Concierto de Aranjuez by Rodrigo; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
CAN
3Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
SD "You're the Boss" performed by Elvis Presley, Ann Margret and "A Little Less Conversation" by Elvis Presley; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD "La vie en rose" by Edith Piaf; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
DEN
4Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
SD Grease Medley: "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" and "Greased Lightnin"; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
FD Pas de deux from "Nutcracker" by Petr I. Tchaikovski, Waltz of the Flowers from "Nutcracker" by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
ITA
5Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV
SD Blues: "Mercy On Me by Christina Aguilera" by Christina Aguilera and Swing: "Sing, Sing, Sing" by Louis Prima; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD Prelude No. 20 by Frederic Chopin, The Four Seasons by Nigel Kennedy; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
6Sofia EVDOKIMOVA / Egor BAZIN
SD Minnie the Moocher, performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; Jumpin Jack, performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; choreo by Evgenia Shumskaia
FD Latin Medley: Hip Hip Chin Chin by Club des Belugas; Temptation by Diana Krall, Mujer Latina by Thalía; choreo by Evgenia Shumskaia
RUS
7Tiffany ZAHORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
SD Blues: "Naughty Naughty Boy" by Christina Aguilera, Swing: "All Night" by Parov Stelar; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
8Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR
SD Blues: "Why Don't You Right?" performed by Amy Irving and "Straight to Number One," by Touch and Go; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
FD "Near Light," by Ólafur Arnalds and "Beethoven's Five Secrets by The Piano Guys, "Sand" by Nathan Lanier; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
TUR
9Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES
SD Blues: "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood, Hip Hop: "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Rohene Ward
FD "Under Pressure" performed by Freddie Mercury and David Bowie; choreo by Christopher Dean
EX "Wear Sunscreen" by Baz Luhrmann; choreo by Christopher Dean
USA
10Elliana POGREBINSKY / Alex BENOIT
SD “Trouble," performed by Elvis Presley, written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller (Blues & Swing); choreo by Igor Shpilband, Fabian Bourzat
FD Persian Legend of Layla & Majnun; selections from “Sadko” by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov; “The Feeling Begins” by Peter Gabriel; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Fabian Bourzat
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I feel like they're having mercy on WeaPo here, having them skate last. I'm not too sure the current placements will change all that much tomorrow though. :sad21:

The event starts at 7AM my tme, I'll be at a rink myself from 7:30-9am watching my Beginner 1 synchro team's practice. No wifi at this rink to catch the livestreams, so I'll be relying on all your play by play.

Last edited:

annzee703

Rinkside
Fingers crossed that Weaver/Poje can really outskate C/B in the FD tomorrow. I don't like/get Chock/Bates. He always seems bent at the waist as if he's compensating for her being so short, and I find that so distracting.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Very curious about Kaitlyn and Andrew, the short was a real pleasure. Hoping that Bobs and Sol, but also Madi and Evan can show what they are capable of. My favorite two against each other, I can only win no matter the result and so can all Ice Dance fans, as the quality is so high :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I feel like they're having mercy on WeaPo here, having them skate last. I'm not too sure the current placements will change all that much tomorrow though. :sad21:

The event starts at 7AM ny time, I'll be at a rink myself from 7:30-9am watching my Beginner 1 synchro team's practice. No wifi at this rink to catch the livestreams, so I'll be relying on all your play by play.

No work for me today, so I'll do my best :agree:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Lol at the couple that skated thier dance step between the other doing their twizzles. Intimidation? Shade at how much room there was between them? :devil:

Nah, probably just trying to avoid a collision

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
For a minute I thought Ashley was skating dance.

I like this slow portion of their program. A smokey voice.

Lota

Record Breaker
That lift :hopelessness:

And when I hear that music combination, Tessa and Scott immediately pop up in my mind :biggrin:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
This is literally Virtue & Moir's free dance from 2011.

Trashy.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Andrew has to get his twizzles back. I think that is what is holding them back, not the programs (And I found last year's bitter earth program to be a snore)

Dog hates me this morning. I gave him his breakfast (chicken, kafir, pumpkin, essential oils) and I finished off the pepperridge farms strawberry cookies. He is not impressed with my lack of sharing.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Sofia EVDOKIMOVA / Egor BAZIN

She's in a hot pink cha cha dress, he's in a black button down with an interesting cut. Skating to Tessa and Scott's latin medley. No, seriously- the exact same cut. With veeeeeeery similar choreo. Which is really dumb in my opinion, especially since V/M came back this season. I'm sure they're doing fine (I know nothing about ID tech), but they look slow and shaky to me because I'm imagining Tessa in her gold dress.

They look happy with their skate, good for them.

Sofia EVDOKIMOVA / Egor BAZIN 77.54/133.37

Viktoria KAVALIOVA / Yurii BIELIAIEV
Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR
Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
Elliana POGREBINSKY / Alex BENOIT

Warm-Up Group 2
Tiffany ZAHORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV
Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES
Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

olayolay

On the Ice
That was such shameless copying of Tessa and Scott I literally burst out laughing.

FD Latin Medley: Hip Hip Chin Chin by Club des Belugas; Temptation by Diana Krall, Mujer Latina by Thalía; choreo by Evgenia Shumskaia

r u sure

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

What about if you are copying yourselves all the time?