2016 Rostelecom Gala | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Gala

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
He's the best showman along with Misha G I'm never surprised he gets invited everywhere:love:

thoakun

Final Flight
Unrelated, but I love the option to display your country flags instead of names. Heaps of fun guessing which flag belongs to which country.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Sugarpova - :thank: for the list with songs!

any idea for what song 'Into you' stands in case of Anna?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am here for Max and then I am afraid I will have to go to :bed: :no:

That music list...oh Max, dear, we need to find you another exhibition program. That one is four years old.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I love how Max actually stopped after the spin, paused, looked at the crowd - then deliberately pulled his shirt back down! He knows!

The winner has to be the cameraman for the slow pan shot from Max's waist downwards though :laugh2:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Julianne and Charlie's EX is so entertaining and makes me flash back to how to differentiate ice dance and pairs to my friends with no knowledge about figure skating. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Elizabet :luv17: now thats a real EX with actual steps and everything else :love:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is that...Bon Jovi singing? Oh dear...:slink:

Sergei is commentating again? Let us know if they say anything interesting, Sugarpova!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Mika :love: I'm not a big fan of the choreography, but I like what he does with it. I hope we'll get a competitive program like this next season :love: