4. Savchenko-Massot FS
5. Bobrova-Solovieve FD

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
My top 5 in order:

1. Zijun Li SP & FS
2. Anna Pogorilaya SP & FS
3. Weaver / Poje FD (finally fitting FD for them in the recent years)
4. Savchenko / Massot FS
5. Javier Fernandez FS

Honorable mention:

Julia Lipnitskaya SP
Elladj Balde SP
Alexei Bychenko SP & FS
Marchei / Hotarek SP
Astakhova / Rogonov FS
Ruest / Wolfe FS
Courtney Hicks SP
Yura Matsuda FS
Pogrebinsky / Benoit FD
Guignard / Fabbri FD

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
1 Bychenko
2 Zijun
3 Elladj
4 WP
5 Misha FS

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
1. Alexei Bychenko SP/FS
2. Javier FS
3. Anna SP/FS
4. Yulia SP
5. Deniss FS

honorable mention - Gordei's Pink Floyd, Elladj's SP, Zijun both programs

Last edited:

Fetinia

Rinkside
All 4 winners impressed me with their Free programs, so I would give them 4 spots in my ranking:
1. Bobrova/Soloviev
IN the beginning of the season I was sure they would keep their last year's "Anna Karenina", well-recieved program which they were not abel to skate in the Worlds due to the doping accusation that abruptly ended their season.I was very interested how it would go in this year worlds comparing to all top teams competing together. TO my surprise ,they completely change the direction, and came up with this new program, and I liked it a lot. It fits them very well, they are powerful fast team with their own style and not like everyone else who (with the exception of C/B, and G/P) trying to follow the "trend of the moment" and start all look alike, even my darlings Shibutanis.
2. Javier Fernandez
I am a huge Hanue fan, but I cannot not to like Javier. He was the best Elvis among all those numerius ones we were forced to watch in ID competition for the past 3 weeks, and he even did not have to try! Loved the program, loved his attitude and his style.
3. Alyona and Bruno
What a gutsy program! Throw quad as a last move, really?! THis program has so much potential, and after they fix their mistakes, it is unbeatable, becuase it has so much more than just a technical content. Duhamel who?
4. Anna Pogorilaya
Beautiful, impeccable and confident! Anna impressed me vey much last year in Boston ( I was watching her from the stands), but yesterday was the first time when I was relaxed watching her and not "squeezing my fists, waiting for disaster to happen". Regarless of what happen during her next event and GPF (assuming she gets there), she is no longer the one who tries to catch up with Russian front leaders and someone trying to get that "one last spot in the team", she IS THE one for everyone to catch up (well with the exception of Evgenia, probably). I think she is currently capable to beat Evgenia for the Russian title.

SO, who gets the last 5th spot? THere was more dissappintments than highlights this week for me (Yulia, S/B, Kolyada, Pairs competition), but I woudl give my 5th spot to ID competition. I loved all three medalists plus Italians, all different styles, well executed programs (with the exception of Evan's costly mistake), al four were all capable finishing on podium in any order, it was interesting. Not much of those "mushy-mushy" cookie cutter programs we have seen in the previous events.

voolfee

On the Ice
1. Elena Radionova SP & LP
2. Javier Fernandes LP
3. Zabiiako/Enbert SP
4. Alexei Bychenko SP
5. Guignard/Fabbri FD

juliajk

Rinkside
1. Weaver Poje - FD
2. Weaver Poje - SD
3. Savchenko Massot -FP