Japanese Junior Nationals 2016 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese Junior Nationals 2016

champs

Final Flight
The medalists being interviewed by BSFuji TV announcer and Daisuke Takahashi. Kaori and Yuna left comments with joy while Marin holding her tears with regrets.

Plumededragon

Medalist
Wow, I did not expect Rika to place so low... Her FP was a disaster, so many UR and two falls. :sad21: I hope she's alright and that she'll come back strong for JGPF!
Congrats to the medalists! It's amazing for Yuna, but I'm very sad for Marin. Kaori's victory is not a surprise, but I didn't expect Marin-chan to have such low score. Poor girl. :( At least, she did finally make the podium, but not the way she hoped to.

frida80

Record Breaker
We'll I'm glad Marin made it to ht podium and really happy for Kaori and Yuna. But I'm crushed for my triple axel princess, Rika. I hoe she does really well at the JGPF, so she has a good shot at going to junior worlds.

tinnychan

On the Ice
Top 8 will be added into strengthening athlete list next season and normally get a spring international assignment.

Congrats to all new face :love:
Rino Kasakake - 3rd Season Junior - Eligible for senior international
Saya Suzuki - 3rd Season Junior - Eligible for senior international
Riko Takino - 2nd Season Junior
Akari Matsubara - 3rd Season Junior - Eligible for senior international
Kazuki Hasegawa - 2nd Season Junior

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Who is qualified for the Japanese senior championships? The first three?

For Jr Men and Jr Ladies top six placers in each discipline at Jr Nationals get to compete a Sr Nationals. Not sure about Pairs and Ice Dance.