Alexandra Trusova | Page 106 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Skuratov

On the Ice
I bring this post from Russian Ladies thread because I think is most appropriate discuss here in Sasha's fanfest. That thread is worse than a TV reality show.

Three years ago. Going to the airport. Flight to Delhi. Then we move to Kathmandu.
Just started out of my friend's yard... A little touched someone else's car. Signaling. An old man wants to see what's wrong with his car, then a woman... then some other people ..... then Sasha Trusova. We crashed Sasha's grandfather's car. Sasha lives in the same house with my friend.

This year, on October 30, after returning from Sikkim, I stopped at this house, wanted to give tea from Darjeeling to my friend. Oh, my God.. I meet Sasha again. Ask her When 3A? Answer... Initially, 4F, want 5 quads in FS.

I hope she puts that 4F in the second part of her program as the final jump, to get the 10 % bonus score.

P.S. Nord Stream 2: If you meet Sasha one more time in the future, Please!!! tell her she has a die hard fan in American Continent who watches all her events and roots for her everytime and hopes she wins the Beijing Olympic Games.

Arbitrary

Medalist
I bring this post from Russian Ladies thread because I think is most appropriate discuss here in Sasha's fanfest. That thread is worse than a TV reality show.

I hope she puts that 4F in the second part of her program as the final jump, to get the 10 % bonus score.

P.S. Nord Stream 2: If you meet Sasha one more time in the future, Please!!! tell her she has a die hard fan in American Continent who watches all her events and roots for her everytime and hopes she wins the Beijing Olympic Games.

I hope she will not. Backlog for the 10% premium better to spend for combos. No single quad costs the same as 3-3 combo, less 4-3. Sasha did two 4-3 combos in the backlog. This is quite an achievement even for male skaters.
If she feels fit enough to backlog 4F-1Eu-3S or better ...-3F, she may try.

GINO

On the Ice

I don't really believe in this "cool story" but I would be very happy if Sasha replaced 4S to 4F at the Cup of Russia. It's not a big risk for the result (as we have seen in Canada, she can win even with fall), and the best option to try a new jump. Then will begin competitions where she has no right to make a mistake.

Arbitrary

Medalist
I don't really believe in this "cool story" but I would be very happy if Sasha replaced 4S to 4F at the Cup of Russia. It's not a big risk for the result (as we have seen in Canada, she can win even with fall), and the best option to try a new jump. Then will begin competitions where she has no right to make a mistake.

The situation is still says: no right for more than one mistake...
But yes, apparently she may relay on her 4T being stable enough to concentrate on two other quads. If her Lutz is having 75+% S/R, it's OK to attempt Flip.

Sasha mentioned the biggest problem with multi-Q layout is the difficulties in preparation time, where she has to immediately adjust to three different jumps and there is not enough time. If she feels sure with Toe-loop, she will be in time.
Yes, trading Salchow to Flip would significantly raise her BV.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
The situation is still says: no right for more than one mistake...
But yes, apparently she may relay on her 4T being stable enough to concentrate on two other quads. If her Lutz is having 75+% S/R, it's OK to attempt Flip.

Sasha mentioned the biggest problem with multi-Q layout is the difficulties in preparation time, where she has to immediately adjust to three different jumps and there is not enough time. If she feels sure with Toe-loop, she will be in time.
Yes, trading Salchow to Flip would significantly raise her BV.

I think that if Sasha is super confident in her 4T, she can load both of her 4T combos and try 4F, 4Lz, 4S at the beginning of the program.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
I think that if Sasha is super confident in her 4T, she can load both of her 4T combos and try 4F, 4Lz, 4S at the beginning of the program.

I don't think Sasha will take that risk this weekend. FS is already very strong at the moment. And she never did it without mistakes. I think that with a successful skating she can change the last 3Lz to 4Lz. The main work certainly is fought with 3A. Flip already learned and will added after 3A. 3A now more important.

P/S How much is 5T?

Arbitrary

Medalist
I don't think Sasha will take that risk this weekend. FS is already very strong at the moment. And she never did it without mistakes. I think that with a successful skating she can change the last 3Lz to 4Lz. The main work certainly is fought with 3A. Flip already learned and will added after 3A. 3A now more important.

P/S How much is 5T?

5T would cost about 13.0 - 13.5. Just a step up from 4A. Which is unfair as soon as 5x much more difficult than 4x vs 4x and 3x.

And I see no reason for Sasha to do extras in Rostelekom. Even 3rd place is enough. OK, for any other skater, not for Sasha...

NaVi

Medalist
Alexandra currently passed the 100k mark in Instagram followers... beating Eteri.

Which I find interesting because I remember her being behind Eteri just a few days ago and then I stopped paying attention and stumbled on it today.

I figured out what happened, her oniceperspectives video was reposted to a couple of big instagram accounts. I wish I was paying attention when this happened, but I think she netted at least a thousand followers because of that video.... I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2-3 thousand new followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4pyytMFgQ2/ <-- watched 123k times.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4xOvtwlrAt/ <--- posted on an account with 134k followers a couple hours ago... only 16k views now but will probably get at least 50k.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I figured out what happened, her oniceperspectives video was reposted to a couple of big instagram accounts. I wish I was paying attention when this happened, but I think she netted at least a thousand followers because of that video.... I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2-3 thousand new followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4xOvtwlrAt/ <--- posted on an account with 134k followers a couple hours ago... only 16k views now but will probably get at least 50k.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4sBmhoJiBI/
Here’s another one with almost 0,5 mln views.

Just to add, I mean, I guess quite a few people say Trusova isn’t “enjoyable” to them, but if we’re honest, it seems like there are more people who do really like her. :)
I personally enjoy her as a performer as much as I adore her as an athlete :)

GINO

On the Ice

I think story with Yuzuru is the main reason for this growth of followers. For example, a video report about parallel jump has more than 2 million views and has already become the most popular video with Sasha on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3u-jCUlp6A

Vemvane

On the Ice
Hello! I'm new to the forums and to this fanfest, but thought I would share this video of Alexandra at Skate Canada by 1tv here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv_E5b2tCXo

It's got some of her practices, her performances, the whole of her EX, some interview clips, and a shopping trip at a pet store, presumably to find a gift for Tina.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Sasha's planned technical content is the same as for the previous GP event. Both SP (still no axel) and FS (same four quads).

Four quads? Hhhh... How boring...

Arbitrary

Medalist
Sasha crashed may be 5 or 6 times today but didn't leave the rink before ensuring all her quads and combos are ok.

4S failed twice, landed twice or trice.
4Lz same.
3Lz-3Lo failed once, landed.
4T-3T and 4T-1Eu-3S landed once.

Her usual activity... she attempted more than ten quads in total. Most of those were OK.

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
Sasha crashed may be 5 or 6 times today but didn't leave the rink before ensuring all her quads and combos are ok.

4S failed twice, landed twice or trice.
4Lz same.
3Lz-3Lo failed once, landed.
4T-3T and 4T-1Eu-3S landed once.

Her usual activity... she attempted more than ten quads in total. Most of those were OK.

The problem is the 4S, the 4Lz does not fail when jump alone, it fails to join it to 4S, the same as 3Lz3Lo fall inside program. But he was in a good mood, in the end he even stayed part of the 2nd group time to make turns and say goodbye, and obviously the camera did not take off of she.

katymay

Medalist
The problem is the 4S, the 4Lz does not fail when jump alone, it fails to join it to 4S, the same as 3Lz3Lo fall inside program. But he was in a good mood, in the end he even stayed part of the 2nd group time to make turns and say goodbye, and obviously the camera did not take off of she.

I wish she would take the 4S out. She doesn't need it, and it is one quad too much.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I wish she would take the 4S out. She doesn't need it, and it is one quad too much.

She does kinda need it.
Here’s why I think...
She needs 1 quad for every 3A of her competitors, and since Aliona is doing 3, Sasha would need at least 3 quads just to make things even, since Aliona will have higher pcs.
In order to confidently go ahead, she would need another quad,

Arbitrary

Medalist
Being clean Sasha takes zero place on any completion among ladies and may be on the podium in absolute.
Sasha minus one takes podium among ladies and may be 5th-7th place in absolute.
Sasha minus two is in problem. Too much depends on other ladies.