Alexandra Trusova | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Well, Aleksandra is still a kid and probably loves these kinds of gadgets, but I don't think a cat likes to be thrown around like that, or being confined in a plastic bubble.
Sasha, two rowdy boys, Tina, Khloe has probably endured them all and decided to stay in the Trusov's household ;-)

If that's Khloe, she has grown, since IIRC one of her brothers picked her up as a kitten in Novogorsk last May.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, Aleksandra is still a kid and probably loves these kinds of gadgets, but I don't think a cat likes to be thrown around like that, or being confined in a plastic bubble.
Sasha, two rowdy boys, Tina, Khloe has probably endured them all and decided to stay in the Trusov's household ;-)

If that's Khloe, she has grown, since IIRC one of her brothers picked her up as a kitten in Novogorsk last May.

It's not like Chloe is imprisoned there for the all day long. As for what we know about those girls love for animals, I think this is one of the most cared cats in the world. :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It's not like Chloe is imprisoned there for the all day long. As for what we know about those girls love for animals, I think this is one of the most cared cats in the world. :)

And it seems like Aleksandra is the boss, taking Khloe away from her brothers for a breath of fresh autumn air in the park .... must find back some of the interviews to confirm Sasha is the force in the household because I think to remember her parents telling this

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
I want to wish Sasha good luck at her first ever GP event!! I know that this is the moment that she has been waiting for and I hope that it is an awesome experience for her!! I hope that she skates her best and once again, may the quads be ever in her favor!:hap10::bow:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
Best of luck @ GP debut to one of the toughest AND cutest skaters in the world! :luv17:

GP Canada audiences you are lucky for what she's about to bring :hap93:

Arbitrary

Medalist
- When should we expect 5x jumps?
- Not too soon. FOA we need to learn all quads, like Nathan Chen. Coaches don't allow me to try even assisted. I prefer toe-picked jumps, much easier to enter...

From her latest interview.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Quad quads planned, why not?
A quad as in motorcycle has four wheels after all ...
If one wheel goes flat she can still make it home comfortably ;-)

Hope she can deliver this planned content and set a new WR, just because she can and wants to...

If you can do like over 40-50 connected triples in a row on the dry hall’s floor, quad quads on ice must seem easy peasy.