Alexandra Trusova | Page 119 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Arbitrary

Medalist
Sasha’s EX at 8 mln views people. So much for the “unenjoyable” skating :D
Keep doing you tiny boss!

This girl never stops to push herself, the world and everyone...
Trixel for SP and her usual five for FP.

May the Force be with You, little one.

NaVi

Medalist
What they're doing with Trusova is not wise IMO.

First of all, her short program was a big missed opportunity to do something different than what she has to do in the long program when she is doing all the quads. Monotonous typecasting is not good and sadly she had better types of programs(though the SP was kind of inappropriate) her first year as a junior. It's a good heuristic to never skate to something Tuktamysheva has also skated to.

It's very simple minded to think pushing things technically automatically means conditioning to be able to do the jumps. It could lead to conditioning to subliminally fear going into the jumps.

I support going for the 3A, but I'd take out the 4S from the free skate until a free skate is done completely clean in competition.

elysium

On the Ice
I don’t think the planned content is necessarily serious. She should obviously try the 3A in the short, hope she lands it. I think the number of quads in the long will depend on how the SP goes. Still think a clean long program with 4 quads is most sensible now. Having watched the training video from the nationals, no doubt Sasha can do it. Good luck!

Arbitrary

Medalist

First of all, her short program was a big missed opportunity to do something different than what she has to do in the long program when she is doing all the quads. Monotonous typecasting is not good and sadly she had better types of programs(though the SP was kind of inappropriate) her first year as a junior. It's a good heuristic to never skate to something Tuktamysheva has also skated to.

It's very simple minded to think pushing things technically automatically means conditioning to be able to do the jumps. It could lead to conditioning to subliminally fear going into the jumps.

I support going for the 3A, but I'd take out the 4S from the free skate until a free skate is done completely clean in competition.
4S will be there till 4Lo available.

Arbitrary

Medalist

She's still young, not wise. Luke Skywalker, mark Ep IV, not VIII. Even not V.
Forgivable...

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I adore Trusova, and I know that it is almost 2 months before Worlds, but I am scared. Fingers crossed, that content is just a physiological weapon of some sort.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
May the quads (and triple axel) be ever in you favor Sasha!! I really hope that she has some good performances that she can be proud of at Euros. Russian Nats was so hard to watch :( I just want to see that happy, bubbly smile after she skates.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Alexey Mishin: “ If we talk about jumping, in the near future Trusova can beat any man ”

-- And if I offer you an option with Aleksandra Trusova? She loves both records and quadruple jumps, and also wants to perform with the men.
- If we talk about jumping, today and in the near future, she can beat any man. I want to explain to inexperienced fans that technically a triple Axel is somewhat more complicated than all the other jumps. I will not go into the details of this.

Speaking of Sasha, if at some point in her career she performs all quadruple jumps and a triple Axel in her program, she will surprise the world enough already. But she needs to hurry, time goes by ...
-----
From: https://www.sportsdaily.ru/news/ale...gnet-chetvernoj-aksel-esli-bez-politesa-nikto

Vemvane

On the Ice
She's apparently in Graz now, with the rest of Team Tutberidze, and rocking a very warm-looking jacket with a very fluffy pink hood. Here's to a good skate tomorrow for Sasha, and fingers crossed that she lands her 3A in the short!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Very well done by Sasha.:thumbsup:

if she successfully competes different programs, her figure skating maps need to be redone ;-) Anna's and Alyona's seem pretty solid and dependable, Aleksandra is still experimenting in her layout and distribution of elements to balance her powers and stamina and to maximise the returns.

#ТолькоВПерёд

Snorlax

Rinkside
Country
United-Kingdom
I didn't like Trusova in the first place because I felt she was too cheeky and just bruteforcing her score up by crazy amounts of quads, but the more often I watch this performance, the more I am in awe about this girl. I really love the music of this program as well.

I just hope she doesn't burn out like many of the young Russian stars. She's up to something great if her body can bear the stress! Wishing her all the best. She has some really unique elements in there...I saw a really pixelated video of her earlier posted on a Subreddit (without her name mentioned anywhere obvious), and just from this back bending element she does (where she touches the ice with arms over her head) I could tell it's her. Is there any other skater performing such an element?!

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
I didn't like Trusova in the first place because I felt she was too cheeky and just bruteforcing her score up by crazy amounts of quads, but the more often I watch this performance, the more I am in awe about this girl. I really love the music of this program as well.

I just hope she doesn't burn out like many of the young Russian stars. She's up to something great if her body can bear the stress! Wishing her all the best. She has some really unique elements in there...I saw a really pixelated video of her earlier posted on a Subreddit (without her name mentioned anywhere obvious), and just from this back bending element she does (where she touches the ice with arms over her head) I could tell it's her. Is there any other skater performing such an element?!

None of the adult women, as far as I know. And only a couple of men.
For instance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmJor6hbos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYz3xlLSU&feature=emb_logo

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I wish I could see the SP live, but I am at work, so... fingers crossed for Trusova. :pray:

Decoder

On the Ice
Not bad, got the SB. But that 2A scared me a little.
I guess everyone is now super curious about the final FS layout.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
If you guys were watching, did she got 3A downgraded to 2A or was she just wobbly on 2A?