Alexandra Trusova | Page 89 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7rtc_vXLxE

Success doesn't melt the Ice Heart of the Supreme Witch but crashed 3Lz3Lo does.

When you've invested so much of yourself in your pupils, you almost live and die with them. Dudakov had just arrived from Riga on the morning flight, still looking a little drowsy?

Gleikh signalling to Sasha to speed up, sort of feeling what is to come?

It seems like there is a telepathic connection between coaches and pupil, because no doubt Aleksandra can sort of feel this connection too, her trainer's emotions.
There are more of the same clips on that channel, what to make of those?

Lana05

Final Flight
This is the point. No girl/lady tried to create an SP with quads as no Board would approve.
Thus we cannot compare male and female skating directly. Different limitations.

You cannot directly compare Formula 1 and Formula E.

We can compare only sexist rules don't let us doing it directly as always letting males more

Arbitrary

Medalist
Sasha received two Guinness Book diplomas for being first female skater to land 4T in 2018 Sofia JWC and 4Lz in 2019 Yerevan JGP stage.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Genuinely curious about this, but what is the advantage of having such muscular arms for FS?

With good technique, a powerful shoulder gird and strong arms will help her propel herself in jumps and other athletic elements liking flying camels.
Aleksandra seems of the perfect proportions and power to weight ratio in this phase of her development.

Who she will grow into and what she'll look like once fully grown? Assuming she is post menarche and has a normal cycle, her growth plates should close by 16, ultimately 17 years of age, assuming she was near the upper age of menarche, not uncommon in female athletes that live on the edge of human capabilities like gymnasts.. Training loads will perhaps shorten or even prevent a second growth spurt, so I don't expect her to grow much taller. This is a somewhat controversial subject in children participating in sports at this high level.

Imagine

Medalist
Insurance.
Having her results gradually going down she may move to pairs.

Yep, it's just better to be fit in every field.

Ahh okay. I ask because I noticed that once upon a time, another Sasha (Cohen that is) also had very muscular arms, and wondered how that contributes to skating performance. Then again, a lot of ballerinas also seem to be counterintuitively muscular...so maybe it is a general fitness thing.

Skuratov

On the Ice
Is there any link to watch Ondrej Nepela Memorial? I'm very excited to watch Sasha's debut, new dresses and possibly a new record in the history of ladies figure skating.

Arbitrary

Medalist
In TUT VJ group they published few short clips about Sasha preparing for SP. As k ow it's better to train harder to feel easier on site she did few usual quads and her cantelever.

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Omg I'm so excited for Sasha's SP today!!! She's competing against one of my best friends, Aleksandra Golovkina!!! [emoji16][emoji8][emoji960][emoji1151][emoji119]