Alexandra Trusova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Myslitel

On the Ice
Happy birthday to Alexandra! Today Sasha celebrate her thirteenth birthday :hb:
Let the next year will be a breakthrough for her.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Sasha has been assigned to JGP Australia. Obviously her 1st assignment might still change but I am confident that she will do great at the test skate event and that she will make her JGP debut at JGP Australia.

Myslitel

On the Ice
And maybe best performance Alexandra showed on the last start of the past season (20th April 2017).
http://goo.gl/torgoC
Take note that program not exactly same as previous one. It was seniors competition, so some changes in it, for example - cantilever at 0:54.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
SP: Big Spender performed by Peggy Lee; Jumpin' Jack performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
FP: The Four Seasons: Summer by Antonio Vivaldi, re-arranged by Max Richter

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Good luck, Sasha! I hope her 4S is fully-rotated now. Because unfortunately unlike Anna's 4T, I didn't see video where Sasha is doing 4S without UR. But even without this element her BV in the second half of the program have to ensure for her the first place, if she'll be clean of course.

Ender

Match Penalty
Good luck, Sasha! I hope her 4S is fully-rotated now. Because unfortunately unlike Anna's 4T, I didn't see video where Sasha is doing 4S without UR. But even without this element her BV in the second half of the program have to ensure for her the first place, if she'll be clean of course.
Even if she fell, or UR, the rest of her BV will be still massive.

Myslitel

On the Ice
Small interview with our Red Comet :luv17:
http://goo.gl/VQ3k96

Note with video : "First, we wanted to make a great and detailed interview with Sasha, but postponed it for later. Because didn't want talk too much before Grand Prix debut. Amazing girl, very charming. When she training in Novogorsk, were good jumps, including a quadruple Salchow, and while in the LP jump was failed, she firmly said that she would try jumping quad at the all competitions of the season."
:hap93: :points: :love: