Alexandra Trusova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Tulipstar

Medalist
Same :( I'm not sure I'll wake up early tho

Once asleep, it will be very hard to get up again:confused2:

Though I'd like to see it live if she's going to do a quad. That would be the first quad by a woman in competition since Miki Ando did it, right?

liv

Record Breaker
Wow. She is a spark plug, this one. Love her on ice personality, totally fills up the rink.

Ladies skating now has total backloading, rippons and 'tanos, transitions in and out of jumps and spins... time to do the hardest jumps now to up the ante. Hope she does it. Go for quad, kiddo!!!

Once asleep, it will be very hard to get up again:confused2:

Though I'd like to see it live if she's going to do a quad. That would be the first quad by a woman in competition since Miki Ando did it, right?

Yep. Although Mao tried 4S at some domestic competition, is was 3.5 rotation or sth

tjb

Match Penalty
does anybody knows is it possible for sasha to compete at 2018 senior nationals? i know that they giving a spot to anyone who qualifies for jgpf, but is there an age limit? i heard from someone that you must be 14 or older to compete, but also i remember 11 yo tarakanova at 2016 nationals, so i'm not sure

does anybody knows is it possible for sasha to compete at 2018 senior nationals? i know that they giving a spot to anyone who qualifies for jgpf, but is there an age limit? i heard from someone that you must be 14 or older to compete, but also i remember 11 yo tarakanova at 2016 nationals, so i'm not sure

There's a limitation (you have to be 14 y o), but the Fed makes exceptions. So it's possible

Tulipstar

Medalist
What an amazing skate!

I haven't watched many junior competitions yet (this was my first time to follow live), but with this quality of skating, I'll probably be as invested as I am in senior skating.
Alexandra was absolutely amazing!

And now I'm off to get a bit more sleep in, I hope:biggrin:

Kara

Final Flight
She was absolutely breathtaking in the LP. Looking forward to her next outing to see if she can get the quad fully rotated, but even without it she was just splendid. So much fire in such a small body. Beautiful dress too!

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Great skate by Alexandra today. :agree: But there's a lot of work to do. Hope she will work harder on her 4S to jump its finally clean and also on speed on her spins.

There's a limitation (you have to be 14 y o), but the Fed makes exceptions. So it's possible

I guess limitation touches only qualification from Russian Cup. If skater qualified to JGPF - she will participate at Nationals anyway. Examples: Evgenia Medvedeva 12yo (it was when at senior GP could compete 14yo skaters, Elena Radionova as example), Alexandra Proklova 13yo, Alisa Fedichkina 13yo. So Sasha should win (other options we can't accept!) at the next JPG stage and we definitely will see her at Russian Nationals among all those stars! :love:

The Finn

Record Breaker

It is pretty much given that she will skate at the senior nationals assuming she does make it to the JGP final and she is healthy to skate.

russianfan

Match Penalty
and this is only her first event this season... i think she's gonna destroy this junior season

Rinkside
Just curious why everyone calls her Sasha, is that some kind of nickname or is it a Russian thing?