Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
25 - 27 Nov 2016
Sapporo Japan

Saturday, November 26, 2016
12:45 UTC +9

Times in other time zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...248&p6=240&p7=224&p8=286&p9=261&p10=18&p11=33

Start Order

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR
SD Prince medley, including "5 Women," "Purple Rain" and "Kiss;" choreo by David Wilson, M.-F. Dubreuil, S. Choinard
FD Pilgrims on a Long Journey by Coeur de Pirate, Latch (Acoustic) by Sam Smith; choreo by David Wilson, M.-F. Dubreuil, S. Choinard
CAN
2Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
SD The way you make me feel performed by Judith Hill; The way you make me feel performed by Michael Jackson; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD Tonight by Elton John; Sorry seems to be the hardest word by Elton John; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
3Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
SD Blues: Bittersweet by Lene Riebau, Maxim Illion perf. by Club des Belugas, Swing: Diga Diga Doo by Dorthy Fields, Jimmy McHugh perf. by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; ; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil
FD Stillness by Nest, Oddudua by Aldo Lopez Gavilan, Happiness Does Not Wait by Olafur Arnalds; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil
FRA
4Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE
SD Blues: Cry For Me, Boogie Woogie: Choo Choo Boogie; choreo by Liudmila Vlasova
FD Limelight by Charlie Chaplin, Chaplin Medley,City Lights: Ouverture by Charlie Chaplin; choreo by Liudmila Vlasova
ITA
5Emi HIRAI / Marien DE LA ASUNCION
SD Blues: I Just Want to Love by Etta James, Swing: Puttin' On the Ritz by Irving Berlin; choreo by Diana Ribas
FD Kiss by Prince, Purple Rain by Prince, U Got the Look; choreo by Diana Ribas
JPN
6Kana MURAMOTO / Chris REED
SD a medley of Ray Charles songs, including Blues: The Sun's Gonna Shine Again by Ray Charles, Jive: I've Got a Woman by Ray Charles, Swing: Mess Around by Ray Charles" choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FD Poeta en el Puerto by Vincente Amigo, Amor Dulce Muerte by Vincente Amigo, Nada Puede Dormir by Vincente Amigo, Poeta en el Viento by Vincente Amigo; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
JPN
7Natalia KALISZEK / Maksim SPODIREV
SD Blues: Back to the Dirty Town by Blues Mystery, Hip Hop: Sax by Fleur East; choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka
FD Dirty Dancing (soundtrack); choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka
POL
8Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
SD Blues: "Love Creole" by Duke Ellington; Swing: "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)", performed by Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet; choreo by Marina Zueva
FD Tango Ballet by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Marina Zueva
RUS
9Anastasia CANNUSCIO / Colin MCMANUS
SD "Harlem Nocturne" performed by Duke Ellington and "Puttin' On The Ritz (feat. Lari Hall)"; choreo by Karen Ludington, A. Cannuscio, C. McManus
FD "Time" by Billy Porter, "Beyond The Sky" by Karl Hugo, "Time" by Billy Porter; choreo by Karen Ludington, A. Cannuscio, C. McManus
USA
10Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
SD Blues: Feeling Good” by Michael Bublé and Hip Hop: “How I Feel” by Flo Rida; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Benji Schwimmer
FD "Liebestraum" composed and edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Benji Schwimmer
USA

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I just wish that everyone would go clean, so many good SD there!

looking forward not only to see 'big guns', but also Kana and Chris and Polish Natalia and Maks :cheer:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Pretty good line-up, just a shame the GPF qualifiers are all but decided at this point!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I can't wait to see how Kana & Chris has improved during these 5 weeks! Very good line up, and curious how teams will be standing with each other. Is P/C better than V/M? Will C/L keep his position over S/K? Which American team will have upper hand this season? And how good can Kana & Chris get? I hope there won't twizzles mistakes or other bizzarre incidents that seem to be almost every GP event.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I can't wait to see how Kana & Chris has improved during these 5 weeks! Very good line up, and curious how teams will be standing with each other. Is P/C better than V/M? Will C/L keep his position over S/K? Which American team will have upper hand this season? And how good can Kana & Chris get? I hope there won't twizzles mistakes or other bizzarre incidents that seem to be almost every GP event.

good pointers, as for V/M vs P/C my humble opinion is regarding SD Tessa and Scott has better program: more characteristic, fluid transitions between rhythms, great details and the Prince music really suits them, enabling their personalities to shine, particularly Tessa's, BUT they have to execute it perfectly, hitting all levels if they want to stand a chance. As for C/L vs S/K - this could go either way to be honest and I'm still debating switching them in my predictions, it could be about SD levels...Definitely looking forward too seeing Kana and Chris who have one of my fave FD this season, she is just an exquisite performer to watch!

slider11

Medalist
I am anxious to see Hawayek and Baker. I'm hoping that both their dances have continued to grow. I would love to see them break 100 in the FD at an ISU event.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I am anxious to see Hawayek and Baker. I'm hoping that both their dances have continued to grow. I would love to see them break 100 in the FD at an ISU event.

Me too! I wish they renew their PB in the SD after their JR. World title and break 100 in the FD, so I hope they can earn above 167. :)

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Me too! I wish they renew their PB in the SD after their JR. World title and break 100 in the FD, so I hope they can earn above 167. :)

Same here! I've become an avid fan, and their SD and FD are both in my personal top two this season.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I think we will see just how much ahead PC are of VM. I am sadly predicting Weaver and Poje or C and L will be dumped in a major way on the world scene this year - hard to pick which team though.

humbaba

Final Flight

From your keyboard to God's ears. I thought Hawayek/Baker should have broken 100 at the Autumn Classic earlier this Fall. They skated their FD beautifully at that comp.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
nah I dont think my SK have a chance against CL but I expect a good fight in the SD!:hap10::hap10:

Kana & Chris FD is definitely 1 of my fav FDs this year so good luck to them!

Im actually more ineterested in lower ranked teams than VM vs PC fight :laugh:

nocturnalis

Medalist
I'm really surprised how much people like the Lindy Hop part of P/C's SD. I don't like it that much at all. Unoriginal choreography and odd choreography (most swing is though). Really like their Blues part though.

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Whatever happens I hope everyone has skates they're happy with. This will be the last time we see some of these teams until 2017, so I hope they all have satisfying performances.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Woah, Polish team skating dead last :drama: Nice that V/M and P/C are in different groups and I hope Kana & Chris will get the crowd started!

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I'm really surprised how much people like the Lindy Hop part of P/C's SD. I don't like it that much at all. Unoriginal choreography and odd choreography (most swing is though). Really like their Blues part though.

I really love the second part.Hopefully they will have even more speed after the SS.It's a great ending to the dance.I think maybe V/M may win the SD and P/C FD and overall.

deedee1

Record Breaker
:eekn: omg THREE world champions going head to head here??? :hap57: Just imagining all the tension around them makes me dead already.... :drama:

SimplyLex

On the Ice
NHK ice dance is the event I've been waiting for since the beginning of the season. So many great & truly charismatic teams! I'm so excited! :hap10:

SimplyLex

On the Ice
Short dance is on November 26th, not today. It starts in around 15hrs if my calculation is right.