2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yay, the Polish team are just as committed to their roles of Johnny and Baby like they were last week at CoC. :cheer:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Level 4 twizzles for everyone!

GB appealed his firing and is now in duty. He has been warned that he will be put away in the box if the skating tonight is not up to scratch.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

GB appealed his firing and is now in duty. He has been warned that he will be put away in the box if the skating tonight is not up to scratch.

Whaddup homie! Are you watching the competition with your dog tonight? My dog is so excited to be awake and on the couch with me instead of confused and barking in her crate in the middle of the night like she did during all the other recent competitions.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
why why why... taking such risks when VM need this win lol

glorybox6

Final Flight
Like, this is something someone would be forced to skate to at a Disson Skating show because that's the C-list adult contemporary artist they have performing live. :slink:

They gave it some nice energy at the end but, yikes, these programs this year for C/M are not doing it for me.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
C/M--two UBER cool moves (rotational lift into the dance spins, the straight line lift) but otherwise this is SUCH a disappointing program. The one thing they really had going for them was this quirky take on standard choreography, and this program is about as cookie cutter as it gets.

H/B should have no problem getting back that pewter.