2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Heavens, stream is freezing so much tonight... it was working so well yesterday.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Whaddup homie! Are you watching the competition with your dog tonight? My dog is so excited to be awake and on the couch with me instead of confused and barking in her crate in the middle of the night like she did during all the other recent competitions.

He will rarely watch with me. He does not approve of music. Sometimes he'll come and watch for a skate or two but as soon as there is any music that is especially offensive he leaves..in high dungeon normally complete with a hurt look back at me as he leaves.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
laying on my back on the couch, laptop "standing " on chest. holding it with one hand, while typing with the other... until i fell asleep and it knock me in the face... but marien is here now... from my 37 list :)
How exactly did that happen? Are you sure you didn't faceplant into it? The laptop sounds like the innocent victim to me.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can't even watch this program. Tessa and Scott's no-hold step sequence in their SD is my everything for Prince's "Kiss".

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
H/DLA....that would be a cool curve lift if it actually had some speed to it and wasn't so close to the board. But speed is a problem for this team. They're so slow so everything looks like work.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Level 4 twizzles for everyone!

GB appealed his firing and is now in duty. He has been warned that he will be put away in the box if the skating tonight is not up to scratch.

Who's GB? Who's firing him? I'm so lost, I thought dance didn't start for another 30 minutes.

Poor Japanese team, setting themselves up to be compared to VM

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
He will rarely watch with me. He does not approve of music. Sometimes he'll come and watch for a skate or two but as soon as there is any music that is especially offensive he leaves..in high dungeon normally complete with a hurt look back at me as he leaves.

I think I love figure skating more than my dog sometimes too. Shhhh, it's ok. :console: