2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
slow is good.. i can look him up all i want
H/DLA....that would be a cool curve lift if it actually had some speed to it and wasn't so close to the board. But speed is a problem for this team. They're so slow so everything looks like work.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Prince, Michael Jackson, Elvis, David Bowie, Queen, Michael Buble, Sam Smith, Edith Piaf, Lara Fabian...

All immortal presence in our sport. :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Who's GB? Who's firing him? I'm so lost, I thought dance didn't start for another 30 minutes.

Poor Japanese team, setting themselves up to be compared to VM
GB is my 7 and half foot inflatable dragon that sits on my lawn. He was inflated during CoC in order to help I/M but when that didn't work out I fired him and unplugged him and he was going to go away for the winter in his box but then the snow came. So I took the snow off of him today and was going to put him in the box but he hired a lawyer. He's on probation.

olayolay

On the Ice
Yikes at their Prince free dance scoring lower than V/M's short dance.

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tessa and Scott ruining Prince for all other IDers since Fall 2016?

They sure did. They ruined Prince for all skaters in all the disciplines.

*whispers* Even Yuzuru. *runs like a bat out of hell as far away from a GoldenSkate as possible* Put down your pitchforks! I take it back, I take it back!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Olivier Schoenfelder often choreographes for his students and some of them are very nice and innovative, but thankfully he didn't do this Prince.