2016 NHK Trophy Pairs FS | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Pairs FS

Isabel_O'Reilly

Final Flight
what's confusing is that Meagan said " i did a triple salchow" i think she didn't realize how fast she turned???

It's at the end of the video, when they meet the coaches... she points at Eric saying something like ' he didn't know what he was doing" for the lift... and then she's like BUT "I did a triple salchow"... as if they both messed up.... perhaps my hearing is messed up ?

In any case, when looking at the video in real time : it looks like a gigantic triple... when looking in slow motion??? i think it looks like one turn just happened really fast LOL... still confused... I LOVE this LP for them.. I hope they get it clean soon.

Yes, it looked so weird at first which is why I thought it was a triple too, but watching the regular program in slow-motion it looked like a quad but on the protocols it had negative GOE so I was really confused for a bit.

Hopefully, they can use this as a stepping stone to be amazing at the GPF.

rain

Record Breaker
Yes, it looked so weird at first which is why I thought it was a triple too, but watching the regular program in slow-motion it looked like a quad but on the protocols it had negative GOE so I was really confused for a bit.

Hopefully, they can use this as a stepping stone to be amazing at the GPF.

I just remind myself that they were kind of a mess at this point last year as well, and they brought it all together by worlds.