2016 NHK Trophy Men SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men SP

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yes, this is such an unbelievably... cute and cheery line-up! I like basically every skater here, and down right love so many of them. I'm not sure yet how my nerves are supposed to survive this :laugh:

Just think of all the adorable possible podium combinations! And all the lovely cheering for each other! I want medals for at least the top 6 and all the podium selfies :love:

Good luck to every one!:cheer:

The line-up for this competition is so wonderful. They are all such entertaining performers. Good luck everyone and skate clean!

sallycinnamon

Medalist
on a side note - does Voronov still have any chance of qualifying to GPF? Would LOVE to see him and Bychenko (or one of them) in GPF, love me some #roaringveteransofFS

He has about 0,000001% chance of getting into the GPF.

If Hochstein gets the gold, Vasiljevs the silver, Hino the bronze, Brown, Hanyu and Bychenko get the 7-8-9th places, then the answer is yes!! I wouldn't have a bet on the results, tho :rofl:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
He has about 0,000001% chance of getting into the GPF.

If Hochstein gets the gold, Vasiljevs the silver, Hino the bronze, Brown, Hanyu and Bychenko get the 7-8-9th places, then the answer is yes!! I wouldn't have a bet on the results, tho :rofl:

Well....... it's figure skating, you never know :coffee:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Who will sit with Nathan Chen at KnC? Choose your number.

1. Marina only.
2. Rafa only.
3. Both Marina and Rafa.
4. Nathan sits alone.
5. Nathan sits alone with commotion in the background.

No. Marina will be there for two dance teams, so I guess only Marina will only appears as Nathan's coach.

Raf is in Sapporo :yes:, if my eyes do not deceive me.

Look behind Nathan in the bottom left photo of Thanksgiving dinner, and Raf is visible at the table in the bkgd.
Looks as if Camerlengo is to Raf's right. Jim Peterson is opposite from Raf. (The coaches apparently had to sit at their own table :laugh:.)

Happy Thanksgiving to Raf and Nathan and to all :ghug:.

ETA:

Scali (at least Scali) accompanied Muramoto/Reed to NHK.

So ... perhaps(???) Marina did not travel to Sapporo???​

Last edited:

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Raf is in Sapporo :yes:, if my eyes do not deceive me.

Look behind Nathan in the bottom left photo of Thanksgiving dinner, and Raf is visible at the table in the bkgd.
Looks as if Camerlengo is to Raf's right. Jim Peterson is opposite from Raf. (The coaches apparently had to sit at their own table :laugh:.)

Happy Thanksgiving to Raf and Nathan and to all :ghug:.

ETA:

Scali (at least Scali) accompanied Muramoto/Reed to NHK.

So ... perhaps(???) Marina did not travel to Sapporo???​

That is a gorgeous photo of Kana!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to the Men! I expect to be dazzled with so much talent in Sapporo! :cheer: