2016 NHK Trophy Men SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men SP

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
So all the men have to go clean right? Considering the field of carrots, pops and falls in the ladies SP? :drama:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
NHK 2016 will come down in history books as the first one where all five non-axel quads will be featured.

4Lz 4F 4Lo 4S 4T

Finally the five brothers are united.

Just wait for a surprise 4A... :hap85:

Lindacrow

Final Flight
NHK 2016 will come down in history books as the first one where all five non-axel quads will be featured.

4Lz 4F 4Lo 4S 4T

It's scary that 4/5 could be reunited in only 2 skaters routines...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Anyone watching the opeing ceremonies now? They just did the parade of flags to "A Whole New World"

Lindacrow

Final Flight
Lady! don't jinx the men! They have yet to perform before you make any promises of memorable performances!

bobbob

Medalist
Jason's always been attempting the 4T+3T, he just never lands the quad clean enough to get to the 3T so he just adds the triple to the 3Lz instead. I bet that's what happens here also.

eta

Medalist
The ladies were almost all sacrificed to the skating gods so the men can have clean-ish performances :drama:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
let's see if the five brothers are landed

4Lz 4F 4Lo 4S 4T

Lindacrow

Final Flight
lets not set our expectations too high...remember its still the men we are talking about :laugh2: