Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
25 - 27 Nov 2016
Sapporo Japan

Saturday, November 26, 2016
19:30 UTC +9

Times in other time zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20161127T1930&p1=622&p2=136&p3=166&p4=179&p5=248&p6=240&p7=224&p8=286&p9=261&p10=18&p11=33

Start Order

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Grant HOCHSTEIN
USA
2Deniss VASILJEVS
LAT
3Jason BROWN
USA
4Ryuju HINO
JPN
5Alexei BYCHENKO
ISR
Warm-Up Group 2
6Mikhail KOLYADA
RUS
7Elladj BALDE
CAN
8Nam NGUYEN
CAN
9Keiji TANAKA
JPN
10Yuzuru HANYU
JPN
11Nathan CHEN
USA

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Elladj BALDE
SP The Sound of Silence by Disturbed
LP Blood Diamond soundtrack by James Newton Howard
CAN
2Nam NGUYEN
SP Love Me or Leave Me by Sammy Davis Jr.; choreo by David Wilson
LP An American in Paris by George Gershwin; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
3Alexei BYCHENKO
SP Chambermaid's Swing by Parov Stelar; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
LP Pagliacci by Ruggero Leoncavallo; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
ISR
4Ivan RIGHINI
SP You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban; choreo by Ivan Righini
LP Can't Help Falling in Love With You performed by Elvis Presley, Steamroller Blues performed by Elvis Presley, A Little Less Conversation performed by Elvis Presley; choreo by Paola Mezzadri, Barbara Riboldi, Ivan Righini
ITA
5Yuzuru HANYU
SP "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince, choreographed by Jeffrey Buttle
LP "View of Silence" and "Asian Dream Song," (program is titled "Hope and Legacy"), by Joe Hisaishi; choreo by Shae Lynn Bourne
JPN
6Ryuju HINO
SP Artsakh by Ara Gevorkian; choreo Natalia Bestemianova, Igor Bobrin
LP Quidam (from "Cirque du Soleil") by Benoit Jutras; choreo Natalia Bestemianova, Igor Bobrin
JPN
7Keiji TANAKA
SP Spring in Buenos Aires (last season's program)
LP Amarcord by Rudy Brown and his Orchestra
JPN
8Deniss VASILJEVS
SP Voodoo Child by Stevie Ray Vaughan
LP The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi, recomposed by Max Richter
LAT
9Mikhail KOLYADA
SP Nightingale Tango; Foxtrot by John Gray, Matvei Blanter(Foxtrot music from the Soviet cartoon "Wait, Hares!" (Nu Pogodi)); choreo by Olga Klyushnichenko (last year's program)
LP La reve de la fiancee (from "La fiancee aux yeux de bois") by Jean Marc Zelwer
A la lune (from "La Nouba" - Cirque du Soleil); choreo by Olga Klyushnichenko
RUS
10Jason BROWN
SP "Writing's on the Wall" by Sam Smith from James Bond - Spectre soundtrack; choreo by Rohene Ward
LP The Piano soundtrack by Michael Nyman ("Big My Secret" and "The Scent of Love"); choreo by Rohene Ward
USA
11Nathan CHEN
SP Le Corsaire by Adolphe Adam; choreo by Marina Zoueva
LP “Polovtsian Dances” (from Prince Igor) by Alexander Borodin; choreo by Nadia Kanaeva
USA
12Grant HOCHSTEIN
SP Due Tramonti (SP from last season)
LP Pagliacci by Ruggero Leoncavallo; choreo by Peter Oppegard
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Skating after Yuzu is pretty tough.
Good luck Nathan.

The question is what is tougher? Yuzuru skating lights out and receiving another monster score? Or Yuzuru skating a lacklustre program with many botched jump? As we all know it is often very hard to walk through that door, even when the opportunity is there.

Olympic

On the Ice
On the positive side, Nathan attacks and is no shrinking violet. If any personality trait helps anyone skating after Yuzu, it is that

mrrice

Record Breaker
On the positive side, Nathan attacks and is no shrinking violet. If any personality trait helps anyone skating after Yuzu, it is that

I agree. It will be HUGE if Nathan is able to skate clean right after Hanyu. Even if Hanyu doesn't go clean, he will still be the crowd favorite and it will take some mental strength to hold it together after waiting to skate last and watching the ice being cleared of Winnie The Poo Bears. I just hope he has a skate he can be proud of. I also hope Jason can pull himself up to the podium.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
In practice reports from this morning Nathan, Yuzu and Tanaka seem to be in okay shape.
Yuzu in his runthroughs yesterday and today had popped either his sal or his toe and has successfully added them in by replacing the final Lutz in his program with a quad.
Ending one's program with an emergency quad is scary. I hope he does all his jumps in the FS so he doesn't give me a heart attack.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Does anyone have a working stream - possibly the tele-vizja one? sport.tvp.pl is blocked for me.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Does anyone have a working stream - possibly the tele-vizja one? sport.tvp.pl is blocked for me.

Is somebody from Europe able to watch the ISU Channel? From some reason I´m getting a message: Sorry, an error has occured.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I regret that there will be no PBP from me tonight. I am in a hotel with dubious wifi and whether I can even get a stream to work is dubious enough!

da96103

Record Breaker
I regret that there will be no PBP from me tonight. I am in a hotel with dubious wifi and whether I can even get a stream to work is dubious enough!

But I thought your IN was working well during the ladies.

Last edited:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
Are we even going to see the men? Russian esp says tomorrow :scratch3:

Well, the streams are going to die anyway, right before Yuzuru's skate :laugh:

da96103

Record Breaker
You must be confusing me with someone because I wasn't here for the ladies?

Lol, sorry. It must have been someone else when there was a worldwide transmission failure during the ladies' FS just now.