2016 NHK Trophy Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I want Masha to win!!!! Her spins and jumps were on point in the short! Y'all can have your own taste and all that but this girl could be the next Carolina.

That is very big shoes for her to fill. She does seem like she has lovely qualities to her skating.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My late night out with friends last night turned into a late night out on the town tonight instead. I need a few free passes for any posts I may make tonight if I can stay up another ten minutes that is :angel:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I know it's not going to actually happen, but what would have to happen for Ashley to get bumped up to the GPF?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I know it's not going to actually happen, but what would have to happen for Ashley to get bumped up to the GPF?

someone said it was a very long shot. I think she seems okay with not going. Maybe she can add some transitions to her program in the meantime.

I think it would be really funny if it was 5 russians and Osmond.

MIM

Medalist
I want Masha to win!!!! Her spins and jumps were on point in the short! Y'all can have your own taste and all that but this girl could be the next Carolina.

My next Carolina was Anna. It was a bumpy road, but I am happy she is finding her style and color and becomes who she is now.

auser

Record Breaker
I have 11 minutes to deal with my dog's desire for his 3rd dinner. He saw me take out the cheese and now he wants a full meal.

Go Ladies! No UR, Cheated Take-Offs or Flutzes. May the best ladies make the GPF.

Are you/and or your dog a fan of Wallace and Gromit by Aardman Animations? Do dogs like cheese? Your dog is very fortunate to have so loving a companion:) .

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Based on how the SP was judged Satoko probably needs to fall at least three times....maybe more :devil:

Last edited:

MIM

Medalist

@the NHK last year her PCS and TES were as bad as this year @ CoC, but she made to GPF.
We will know in two hours ;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Are you/and or your dog a fan of Wallace and Gromit by Aardman Animations? Do dogs like cheese? Your dog is very fortunate to have so loving a companion:) .

He loves cheese. And Peanut butter. I'm lucky to have him except when it's destroying stuff or trying to steal food. And I love Wallace and Gromit and Shaun the Sheep. I have a stuffed penguin from The Wrong Trousers.

da96103

Record Breaker

Ashley will go to GPF if both Satoko and Wakaba gets 4th and below. This means three girls must beat the the two Japanese: Pogo, Sots and most likely Mirai/Karen.

Ashley needs her teammates to do a miracle.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ashley will go to GPF if both Satoko and Wakaba gets 4th and below. This means three girls must beat the the two Japanese: Pogo, Sots and most likely Mirai/Karen.

Ashley needs her teammates to do a miracle.

Well no way Karen can pull that off now. Mirai is neck and neck with both of them, but knowing Mirai...

See you at Nationals, Ashley