2016 NHK Trophy Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies FS

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
my doggie that just passed... a few years ago, i had a party at my house... it was an all-day open-house thing ... i know... i am nuts... anyways, most people came in the day (summer bbq etc) and then, suddenly a friend shows at midnight... almost everyone is gone but it's all good... she says, i brought a wheel of french cheese, gin, melon... i said to her... ok great... do you want me to make you one of my famous arrancini (those who don't know.. it's a fried rice ball stuffed with cheese/meat etc)... so she said.. sure... i will set the drinks, fruit and cheese over there...

She comes to the stove to hang out while i am balling ;) and when we get back to the table... we cannot find the cheese... the whole wheel has been devoured by the resident poodle... friend had set the cheese on the one spot that the dog felt entitled she could steal from ;) ... in any case, i have no idea how she managed it but she swallowed a full wheel... :) i guess i am still in the remembering the good stories phase ;)
I have 11 minutes to deal with my dog's desire for his 3rd dinner. He saw me take out the cheese and now he wants a full meal.

Go Ladies! No UR, Cheated Take-Offs or Flutzes. May the best ladies make the GPF.

matcha

Medalist
Is this starting? The terrible BESP coverage + time difference has made me miss every event so far!! 😅

MIM

Medalist
He loves cheese. And Peanut butter. I'm lucky to have him except when it's destroying stuff or trying to steal food. And I love Wallace and Gromit and Shaun the Sheep. I have a stuffed penguin from The Wrong Trousers.

My friend has a rescued dog and he is food-aggressive. Yesterday he ate ground de-caffeine coffee out of a garbage bag.. My friend had to rush to take him to the vet and he is okay now.. That is every pet owner's nightmare..

My friend only changed to de-caffeine only 6 month ago. :roll9: caffeine is toxic to dogs....

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Looks like there's a lady commentating who's name I missed.

And I can't tell the difference between Simon and Chris's voices, so who knows which guy it is. :laugh:

auser

Record Breaker
My friend has a rescued dog and he is food-aggressive. Yesterday he ate ground de-caffeine coffee out of a garbage bag.. My friend had to rush to take him to the vet and he is okay now.. That is every pet owner's nightmare..

My friend only changed to de-caffeine only 6 month ago. :roll9: caffeine is toxic to dogs....
Best wishes to your kind and lovely friend and the dog :ghug:.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Right now I'm happy with the German Eurosport commentators - they said nice things about Mirai in the SP replay.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

Yeah.. some dogs have issues. I can stick my hand in his mouth and take food he likes away form him without fear. but he's sneaky but he doesn't garbage pick. If you leave it on the coffee table though it's fair game. And he only takes things he likes. He has a discriminating palate.