2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Canadian figure skating fans are really spoiled by the CBC. I HATE it when events are on CTV; no streaming and most of the highlights shows are on obscure TSNs that I don't get.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Canadian figure skating fans are really spoiled by the CBC. I HATE it when events are on CTV; no streaming and most of the highlights shows are on obscure TSNs that I don't get.

*seething TSN2 hate* I called my cable people to see how much it would be to get TSN2 when I have all the other TSNs. An extra 15 dollars a month... and I'd have to give up 3 stations that get watched at my house.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

I'm in the USA and I hate it when events are on CTV/TSN because I can only pick up the CBC feed from Windsor across the river!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm in the USA and I hate it when events are on CTV/TSN because I can only pick up the CBC feed from Windsor across the river!

How I wish the Seychelles were across the river from Windsor. They'd never get the Canadians out of there.. like bedbugs.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey..one more reason for all you Americans who were threatening to leave the US for Canada after the election to make the move: The CBC skating feed, like IN but free...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
okok i am skipping the gala... sorry ladies... bed is calling... i made the mistake of watching the men last night.... did a day of work on two hours of sleep... so bye bye gala... i hope you enjoy :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
okok i am skipping the gala... sorry ladies... bed is calling... i made the mistake of watching the men last night.... did a day of work on two hours of sleep... so bye bye gala... i hope you enjoy :)

My sleep schedule is all messed up. I need to be up in like five hours but I can't sleep. Thankfully I took a nap earlier but still.....my system is out of whack!

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
Elladji started by sitting in the audience! The lucky lady who got to talk to him :D

Double back flips!

Last edited: