Sit spin

FS: 139.42

Total Score: 204.27

Liza :(

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Carolina is going to have to decide what triple she's going to scrap, because that combo with 2A-1L-3S was nice, and I hope she keeps that one. And nice score with an invalid jump pass - especially the TES.

Last edited:

franz6009

Rinkside
Carolina is going to have to decide what triple she's going to scrap, because that combo with 2A-1L-3S was nice, and I hope she keeps that one. And nice score with an invalid jump pass - especially the TES.

I hope this means she will ad the lutz and turn that 3T+3T into a 3F+3T. The program was sp lyrical and beautiful, she added many little touches here and there, especially in the step sequence and the chsq....

SXTN

Final Flight

If she adds the 3Lz, she will be fine with the jumping passes. And I am sure for Worlds she will

I guess they were playing around with the jump layout so that silly mistake with the invalid 3S got overlooked.

SXTN

Final Flight
I hope this means she will ad the lutz and turn that 3T+3T into a 3F+3T. The program was sp lyrical and beautiful, she added many little touches here and there, especially in the step sequence and the chsq....

This layout is possible too (and more likely I guess):
3T-3T
3F
3Lz
---
2A-1Lo-3S
3Lo-2T
2A
3S

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil

I don't think it's necessary for her to have the 3F+3T as much as it is adding the lutz to the FS. She doesn't even need to add that combo to the SP right now, she can easily score in the 70's with the same layout, and I don't see her challenging the top1, but the other medals are for grabs.

If she adds the 3Lz, she will be fine with the jumping passes. And I am sure for Worlds she will

I guess they were playing around with the jump layout so that silly mistake with the invalid 3S got overlooked.

I don't know if it was overlooked, or they just didn't want to mess up with the layout, because I don't see she's changing the last jumping pass, unless it's for a double lutz or something. If the lutz is going to get in it's in the first half, most probably in place of the loop - unless they are going crazy with the layouts and it goes in the place of the first flip, and then the flip goes on the combo.

Kutien

Final Flight
SPFS
1Carolina KOSTNERITA204.2711video
2Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS178.1322video
3Anita OSTLUNDSWE155.2343video
4Joshi HELGESSON SWE146.1234video
5Anne Line GJERSEMNOR135.6657video
6Viveca LINDFORS FIN133.7595
7Isabelle OLSSONSWE132.6776
8Matilda ALGOTSSONSWE126.8788

TryMeLater

On the Ice
I don't think it's necessary for her to have the 3F+3T as much as it is adding the lutz to the FS. She doesn't even need to add that combo to the SP right now, she can easily score in the 70's with the same layout, and I don't see her challenging the top1, but the other medals are for grabs.

I don't know if it was overlooked, or they just didn't want to mess up with the layout, because I don't see she's changing the last jumping pass, unless it's for a double lutz or something. If the lutz is going to get in it's in the first half, most probably in place of the loop - unless they are going crazy with the layouts and it goes in the place of the first flip, and then the flip goes on the combo.

I think it's quite obvious she planned to do a 3F-3T in the SP, but didn't manage to do the 3T because of the hand down on the 3F.
So it's not far fetched to do the same in the FS.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I think it's quite obvious she planned to do a 3F-3T in the SP, but didn't manage to do the 3T because of the hand down on the 3F.
So it's not far fetched to do the same in the FS.

I know she planned to do it, I just said it would be more important score-wise to spend more time with the lutz and less with a 3F-3T for now, but she's got different plans.

Kutien

Final Flight
SPFS
1Chafik BESSEGHIER FRA216.1311video
2Ondrej SPIEGL SWE194.2522video
3Daniel Albert NAURITS EST180.0233video
4Marcus BJORKSWE164.4444video
5Samuel KOPPELEST142.4755
6Nicky OBREYKOVBUL134.4166
7Wayne Wing Yin CHUNGHKG94.0077

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Senor Ladies
1 Carolina (ITA) 204.27
2 Elizaveta (RUS) 178.13
3 Anita (SWE) 155.23

Senior men
1 Chafik (FRA) 216.13
2 Ondrej (SWE)194.25 (a first ratified 3-axel I think though step out)
3 Daniel (EST) 180.02

Now I’m worried for Anne Line and Joshi. If they skate like this they won’t make the final at worlds. Hopeful for Carolina and Chafik. And please Alexander get well!!!

Really congrats to Anita, big step forward :thumbsup: Good luck at junior worlds together with Viveca, Juni Marie, Benjamin and Nikolaj.

Emmi and Valter from Finland didn’t compete here, but good luck to them also at home worlds.

Thank you Iceland and GO Nordic skaters!

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I know she planned to do it, I just said it would be more important score-wise to spend more time with the lutz and less with a 3F-3T for now, but she's got different plans.
I think that she's working hard on the 3Lz because why would she even train the 2A-1Lo-3T if she didn't? Maybe the 3Lz is already working well for her and they only wanted to test the new combo in competition without the 3Lz. I think Mishin doesn't want to overwhelm her.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria

I think that the plan is to replace the first 3Lo with a 3Lz and the last 3S with a 3Lo. That shouldn't affect the choreo too much. But doing the 3Lo at the end could be tough for her.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Zayak. She already repeated the 3T and the 3Lo.

I knew that a specific jump couldn't be repeated more than twice, but i didn't realize there was a limit on how many different jumps could be repeated. Thanks for the info!

FlattFan

Match Penalty

the TES is decent because it's a 6 clean triples LP with a 3x3 and 2A-3
The fall was on an invalid element so no lost point there.

I think from the SP, we're going to see
SP:
3F-3T
3Lo
2A

LP:
3Lz
3F-3T
3Lo
---
2A-1Lo-3S
3Lo-2T
3S
2A

This TES layout is probably enough to beat almost everyone. If clean, should be world champion.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
the TES is decent because it's a 6 clean triples LP with a 3x3 and 2A-3
The fall was on an invalid element so no lost point there.

I think from the SP, we're going to see
SP:
3F-3T
3Lo
2A

LP:
3Lz
3F-3T
3Lo
---
2A-1Lo-3S
3Lo-2T
3S
2A

This TES layout is probably enough to beat almost everyone. If clean, should be world champion.

I don't see her trying the 3F+3T in the FS this season, and I can see her putting off the SP for now too. I think it's too soon, but I'm ready to bite my tongue if she goes out there and kills it.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I don't see her trying the 3F+3T in the FS this season, and I can see her putting off the SP for now too. I think it's too soon, but I'm ready to bite my tongue if she goes out there and kills it.

I think if she trains for 3F-3T to be in the SP, it's very likely to be in the LP since she's also training for 2A-1Lo-3S. There's no reason to do the Olympics layout with 2A-3T when you also have another 2A combo.
Of course, this is speculation based on what she's put out there this season.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I think if she trains for 3F-3T to be in the SP, it's very likely to be in the LP since she's also training for 2A-1Lo-3S. There's no reason to do the Olympics layout with 2A-3T when you also have another 2A combo.
Of course, this is speculation based on what she's put out there this season.

I was referring mostly to this season. I think her goal is definitely to come with the best content she can, which includes the 3F+3T since it's her hardest combo, but I don't see her doing it now succesfully in her two programs. However, her 3F in the FS was very good, and enough for the combo, so we'll have to wait and see.