Anastasiia Gubanova
Polina Tsurskaya
Alina Zagitova
Elizaveta Nugumanova
Stanislava Konstantinova
Alisa Lozko
Sofia Samodurova
Alisa Fedichkina
Anna Tarusina. She got into a car accident right before her JGP event but I think she might have qualified nevertheless. Don't know if she is fit to skate here though.

Qualified based on Russian cup events
Daria Panenkova
Anna Shcherbakova
Ekaterina Kurakova
Alexandra Trusova
Anastasia Gulyakova
Viktoria Vasilieva
Anastasia Tarakanova
Maria Talalaykina
Ksenia Pankova

Alternates
Alena Kostornaya
Ekaterina Mitrofanova
Elena Pavlova

Nooo! Just now noticed. Where is Alyona Kanusheva? She's 11yo (2005). A little monster with bright future. I thought she won some events. Why she's not in the list :sad4:

Roman09

Final Flight
Nooo! Just now noticed. Where is Alyona Kanusheva? She's 11yo (2005). A little monster with bright future. I thought she won some events. Why she's not in the list :sad4:
because of her age - she's too young (2005, june)

Andriellyson

Rinkside
Qualified skaters for ladies' event

Number of skaters: 18

Qualified based on JGP assignment(s)
Anastasiia Gubanova
Polina Tsurskaya
Alina Zagitova
Elizaveta Nugumanova
Stanislava Konstantinova
Alisa Lozko

Sofia Samodurova
Alisa Fedichkina
Anna Tarusina. She got into a car accident right before her JGP event but I think she might have qualified nevertheless. Don't know if she is fit to skate here though.

Qualified based on Russian cup events
Daria Panenkova
Anna Shcherbakova
Ekaterina Kurakova
Alexandra Trusova
Anastasia Gulyakova
Viktoria Vasilieva
Anastasia Tarakanova
Maria Talalaykina
Ksenia Pankova

Alternates
Alena Kostornaya
Ekaterina Mitrofanova
Elena Pavlova

Hey Guys, what about Polina, Alina, Alisa Lozko, Stanislava and Alisa Fed moving to Senior next season? Will all move into Senior next Season? What is the system that allow Junior going to Senior Level? High program score? Competition? Federation decision? What?

Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Hey Guys, what about Polina, Alina, Alisa Lozko, Stanislava and Alisa Fed moving to Senior next season? Will all move into Senior next Season? What is the system that allow Junior going to Senior Level? High program score? Competition? Federation decision? What?

It will depend on all of the above I would say. Although, in some cases it will be a decision of the Federation.

These are my personal views.

Alina: Most definitely will move to seniors. She could be a real medal contender at the olympics.
Stanislava: Will most likely move to seniors. She has a pretty big score which should give her a GP event and because she did very well at the senior nationals she might very well get the 3rd Rostelecom spot as her 2nd GP event.
Polina: If she does well at the Junior Worlds then maybe she will move to seniors.
Alisa F: Could go either way depending on what her coaches think is the best for her.
Alisa L: She should stay in juniors.

hanca

Record Breaker
It will depend on all of the above I would say. Although, in some cases it will be a decision of the Federation.

Alina: Most definitely will move to seniors. She could be a real medal contender at the olympics.
Stanislava: Will most likely move to seniors. She has a pretty big score which should give her a GP event and because she did very well at the senior nationals she might very well get the 3rd Rostelecom spot as her 2nd GP event.
Polina: If she does well at the Junior Worlds then maybe she will move to seniors.
Alisa F: Could go either way depending on what her coaches think is the best for her.

I don't think it will matter whether Alisa Lozko will move to seniors or stays in juniors. She doesn't have any chance to get senior GP event, but her chances of JPG event are not that great either, considering how she has been skating this season. Her JGP events this year got quite low scores, 159 and 162. There will be quite a few skaters fighting for JGP spots next season (Gubanova, Nugumanova, Samodurova, Tarusina, Panenkova, Scherbakova, Vasilieva, Tarakanova, Trusova). There will be 12 spots, so if every skater gets two spots, there will be 6skaters with spots. Out of my head I named 9 skaters who are going to fight for spots, potentially also Mitrofanova if she gets her consistency back with Tutberidze, and Lozko. How will they split 12 spots between 11 skaters? I think Lozko's chances are not that great. She is a beautiful skater, but she is not as good and as some others are. So she may as well move to seniors, do three challenger events and build up some world ranking.

Last edited:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker

Yep, it's time for that. Because somehow Alena Leonova and Maria Artemieva got their GP spots. And Serafima Sahanovich with average results too. So it would be nonsense if all these girls (except Lozko) won't move to seniors.

hanca

Record Breaker
Yep, it's time for that. Because somehow Alena Leonova and Maria Artemieva got their GP spots. And Serafima Sahanovich with average results too. So it would be nonsense if all these girls (except Lozko) won't move to seniors.
Because Russians didn't have enough senior ladies, but the number is increasing every year and the lower achieving ladies will have to be cut off. There is no unlimited amount of GP spots per country.

turbulent

Match Penalty
I wonder what's next for adorable Nugumanova.
Such a talented performer, but an URer and as we've known from professor Mishin - weak in practice.
Was her Nats absence some kind of punishment or wake up call and do they intend to push her to pairs or sth? :scratch2:

Andriellyson

Rinkside
I don't think it will matter whether Alisa Lozko will move to seniors or stays in juniors. She doesn't have any chance to get senior GP event, but her chances of JPG event are not that great either, considering how she has been skating this season. Her JGP events this year got quite low scores, 159 and 162. There will be quite a few skaters fighting for JGP spots next season (Gubanova, Nugumanova, Samodurova, Tarusina, Panenkova, Scherbakova, Vasilieva, Tarakanova, Trusova). There will be 12 spots, so if every skater gets two spots, there will be 6skaters with spots. Out of my head I named 9 skaters who are going to fight for spots, potentially also Mitrofanova if she gets her consistency back with Tutberidze, and Lozko. How will they split 12 spots between 11 skaters? I think Lozko's chances are not that great. She is a beautiful skater, but she is not as good and as some others are. So she may as well move to seniors, do three challenger events and build up some world ranking.

Let's remember Mitrofanova's high score at domestics events since september (181,46 pts in Perm) and compare with Gulyakova (188,86 in Perm) and Kurakova (195,04!!! in Perm too) another brillant skaters you forgot, hanca. And some others runner-up girls, like Talalaykina (175,58 pts in Kazan), Korstornaya (166,94 pts in Samara), Ryabova, Pavlova, Pankova ... all these girls will fight so hard for JGP spots to next season. OMG! Junior competition (Russian Girls) sometimes is more exciting than Senior season :luv17:

Guys, anyone know something about Anastasia Mukhortova??? Did she compete? Injured? Retired?

And what about Alexandra Proklova? Did she retired?

Last edited:

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I think she is not in pairs any more. Maybe she tried and it didnt work for her.
She was recently seen in Averbukh's show "Karlsson-on-the-Roof" together with Petrova, Tikhonov and Yagudin.
Her instagram photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BO8ZDuugC9T/?taken-by=sasha_proklova
Some local news from Kazan city http://www.kazan.kp.ru/daily/26626/3645382/
:sad21::sad21: I liked her so so much... At this point, I don't think she'll come back to a competitive career in singles

hanca

Record Breaker
I think she is not in pairs any more. Maybe she tried and it didnt work for her.
She was recently seen in Averbukh's show "Karlsson-on-the-Roof" together with Petrova, Tikhonov and Yagudin.
Her instagram photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BO8ZDuugC9T/?taken-by=sasha_proklova
Some local news from Kazan city http://www.kazan.kp.ru/daily/26626/3645382/

Maybe she is doing a few appearances on the show to get some money towards her training? The show could have been arranged for a long time, and her skating with Deputat is relatively recent (started about a month or two ago), so maybe she just had to do a few performances on the show because it was arranged before her pairs training started? (Yes, I know I am clutching the straws, but I do want to see her competing again!)

madison

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if it's true that Mishina/Mirzoev split? hope that is not true :eeking:

turbulent

Match Penalty
Last edited: