2016-17 GPF Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Short Dance

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Glad that I come in the right time, so won't miss the competition today. What a power group one is. :)

Another big showdown between V/M and P/C; a great luxury for dance fans. :hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Glad that I come in the right time, so won't miss the competition today. What a power group one is. :)

Another big showdown between V/M and P/C; a great luxury for dance fans. :hap10:

Really off topic but OMG your icon :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Clean skates everyone, please! :hap10: It's so relaxing competition for me, I have literally no favourites here! So I just cheer for good competition :)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
The Junior teams treated to us to great skating this morning, looking forward to what the Seniors have in store for us!

MIM

Medalist
How graceful. Guillaume landed Gabriella on the ice so softly after the lift and finish the choreo. :luv17:

(in the warm up)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow, Chock and Bates can not catch a break this season, I bet that little glip has never happened to them before.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Obviously that was rough but I really appreciated that they did not give up on the performance at all even with the fall and other small issues. I still love their non touch sequence, one of my faves this year. Hopefully they'll have better luck tomorrow.

Lota

Record Breaker
I love their step sequence, the whole routine really :luv17: Such a shame about the fall...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
They've scored up to 40 in TES so they lost some levels somewhere.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Did she fall?

I like this program so much more when the Bruno Mars kicks in. I am not a fan of the bad to the bone part. Chock is certainly a lovely girl though.