2016-17 GPF Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs FS

Giselle

Medalist
Z/E are an ok team not great yeat. Really made me miss Stolbova/Klimov, Volosozhar/Trankov.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
A decent skate from Z/E. They definitely have improved this season but have still have room from improvement. Why are they doing a Th2A? I know in the past she got injured on the Th3A but would they not switch to another triple throw? I think they did enough to hang on to the lead but won't win the free overall.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If not the doubles they would've lead easily. Now I'm not sure.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Mozer and her horrible music playlist strike again.

Why do people always blame Mozer for her pairs' music choices and boring programs? Usually the choreographer is the one to blame.

I do think Z/E lack chemistry, even though they look physically good together. I don't know if any different music would help tbh.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Why Zabijako / Enbert keep throw 2 axel? They do not have 2nd triple?

Meoima

Match Penalty
When Mozer happens to you, your are doomed with questionable package. :sarcasm:

TGee

Record Breaker
It's really unfortunate that a couple with such huge, impressive elements can't make me feel anything at all...

Uhm, were you meaning Z/E?

Sincerely, I was thinking that the ice coverage on the lifts was not great, and I thought her second foot skimmed the ice on one of the landings of the throw jumps....

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
For some reason I think Natalia and Alina Zagitova could be sisters. Similiar type of beauty :)

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
It's a cheesy movie, too- part of it's charm!

Cinema Paradiso was probably the first live action movie I've ever seen at the cinema, aged 6 or 7. It was an open-air cinema and mid-projection it started to rain, we all rushed for shelter, I lost my mom and brotherin the crowd, but I went on watching it, together with my sister. This sounds a bit like an episode from the movie itself.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Snuck away just in time for P/J....and to see her fall[SUP]2[/SUP] again :hopelessness: